Video: Chael Sonnen Debuts 'Chael's Corner' On Fuel's UFC Tonight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Video: Chael Sonnen Debuts 'Chael's Corner' On Fuel's UFC Tonight
Budgellism
1/1/12 7:32:41PM
With UFC Tonight set to debut Tuesday on Fuel, one of the most outspoken fighters in the sport -- Chael Sonnen -- will debut a segment on the show called 'Chael's Corner'.

The video clip below features Sonnen giving his famous opinions on several fighters including Wanderlei Silva, Lyoto Machida and Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva, reiterating his recent claims that his next title shot will not be against Silva.

LINK
DancingDoll
1/1/12 8:06:48PM
Love this guy... For pure entertainment value, Chael is totally unbeaten.

Although I think Machida's father comes in a close second for entertainment value for his infamous 'watch me chug the golden-ale' demonstration during that interview with Helwani. Now *that* was quality shock-value.
Chael_Sonnen
1/1/12 8:43:43PM
TV Gold
Lesnar1
1/1/12 10:09:40PM
Sonnens amazing, so many insults in only 1 min. Funniest dude ever.
pmoney
1/2/12 12:40:24AM
I am so goddamn excited for the new year and the Fox deal! I searched UFC on my cable box, and the next 4-6 days are stacked. Between Fox Sports West 1&2, Fox Deportes, and Fuel, there will be like 4 ppv replays, a bunch of new UFC shows, a million episodes of UFC unleashed... I am jizzing my pants right now to be honest with y'all.
tcunningham
1/2/12 2:56:14AM
chael is gonna take over for don frye as the funniest fighter ever
Chael_Sonnen
1/2/12 1:26:08PM

Posted by tcunningham

chael is gonna take over for don frye as the funniest fighter ever

Chael doesn't need to be drunk to be funny.