UFC 93 video blog with Dana White (Episode four)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 93 video blog with Dana White (Episode four)
MMAcca
1/15/09 4:43:15PM
MMAcca
1/15/09 4:56:35PM
$4.5million made ?

Is that likely to be Chuck ?
grappler0000
1/15/09 5:29:49PM

Posted by MMAcca

$4.5million made ?

Is that likely to be Chuck ?

I would say either chuck at 66 or Randy at 91.
loller90278
1/15/09 5:29:55PM
yeah most likely chuck, probably against his rematch with tito
MMAcca
1/15/09 6:24:06PM
I thought Dana meant $4.5million total earnings in 8 years ?
aaa9erh8er
1/15/09 7:08:50PM
the irsih guy and the wallet lol
Darnok
1/15/09 7:53:49PM
Dana White: "I want my money".
MMAcca
1/16/09 9:03:05AM
I saw this on Steve Cofield's blog :

''White fires back saying that 15-to-20 of his fighters make in excess of $1 million.

Any guess who these 15 fighters are who made seven figures in 2008 or will do so in 2009 fighting for the UFC? If this is true why is there so much complaining about salaries? Is White talking about just the fighters' salaries or is he including all the money these make away from the cage. Are these the guys he's speaking of: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Liddell, Wanderlei Silva , Anderson Silva, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin, Georges St. Pierre, Matt Hughes, B.J. Penn and Kenny Florian. Who else could've possibly pulled down in excess of $1 million?''

Interesting. Thoughts ?
Darnok
1/16/09 11:34:19AM

Posted by MMAcca

''White fires back saying that 15-to-20 of his fighters make in excess of $1 million.

Any guess who these 15 fighters are who made seven figures in 2008 or will do so in 2009 fighting for the UFC? If this is true why is there so much complaining about salaries? Is White talking about just the fighters' salaries or is he including all the money these make away from the cage. Are these the guys he's speaking of: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Liddell, Wanderlei Silva , Anderson Silva, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin, Georges St. Pierre, Matt Hughes, B.J. Penn and Kenny Florian. Who else could've possibly pulled down in excess of $1 million?''

Interesting. Thoughts ?

From what I have read both of the fighters that are the main event are likely to make 1mil just in PPV bonuses.
MMAcca
1/17/09 2:21:27AM

Posted by Darnok

Posted by MMAcca

Interesting. Thoughts ?

From what I have read both of the fighters that are the main event are likely to make 1mil just in PPV bonuses.

Really ? Even though Anderson doesn't sell many PPVs ?