vicious fighter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » vicious fighter
placente
6/15/07 8:48:38PM
who do u ppl think is the most vicious fighter in mma???
MisFiT
6/15/07 9:04:01PM
Tito Ortiz's Dome. Nah but seriously... Uuuuh I'd say Wand.
blkssncpt
6/16/07 3:58:30AM
Wandy.!.!.!. i really like drew mcfedries he likes to stock his prey when lookin for the KO
Northrend
6/16/07 4:08:36AM
Norifumi Kid Yamamoto easily
Mastodon2
6/16/07 5:50:04AM
Gotta be Kid Yamamoto, that guy is a badass, and only a lightweight too!
EEKS
6/16/07 7:08:17AM
Wanderlei Silva of course, even though he was brutally KOED in his last fight with Mirko that fight imo solidified his heart and his will to keep going till he couldnt.
Stickan
6/16/07 9:10:53AM
Gilbert Yvel seems like just an evil evil human being. He's one of those guys I can't see myself being able to talk myself out of a bad situation with. If I'd accidentely step on Chuck Liddell´s foot I'd imagine he'd be expecting a sorry or he'd just fling a simple "watch your step, bro" at me but if I stepped on Gilbert´s foot he'd probably beat the living shit out of me...

He's a scary dude....
babalu2720
6/16/07 10:16:52AM
I'd have 2 agree with Wanderlei ,those repeated soccer stomps and knees in the clinch are the definiton to vicious
placente
6/17/07 2:22:15AM
i'd say probably anderson silva if u let him dictate the fight, he can b very vicious, especially in the clinch
phvcx_1337
6/17/07 6:31:05AM
Bas Rutten just because i have seen some of his self defense videos and he intentionally goes for the liver. If you have ever been hit in the liver real hard you know why I say that. Even a hard jab from a blunt object in the liver can make you pass out from pain. If you get a chance try to find some of his self defense videos on the net.
Mastodon2
6/17/07 7:54:08AM
Yeah but that is self defence, you need to be able to elimate your target very quickly, its different on the streets when there is no ref and no rules.
phvcx_1337
6/17/07 11:47:19AM
Hey his entire self defense video is about using anything to take out your opponent as quickly as possible and even if he didn't use that there are not that many people who can withstand a kick to the liver or a palm strike that will crush your nose. You just need to find some of his videos before you talk bad on them.
loller90278
6/17/07 3:38:25PM
i think its ryan gracie..

im scared of him
Mastodon2
6/17/07 3:47:32PM

Posted by phvcx_1337

Hey his entire self defense video is about using anything to take out your opponent as quickly as possible and even if he didn't use that there are not that many people who can withstand a kick to the liver or a palm strike that will crush your nose. You just need to find some of his videos before you talk bad on them.

Im not talking bad on his videos, Ive seen his street fighting self defence video, I have watched his videos on grappling and leg locks also, I think they are fantastic and I love Bas Rutten, but you gotta understand that disabling someone quickly in a street fight is not nessacarily vicious, but it is efficient and logical.
Ultimate_fighter
6/18/07 1:49:48AM
RAMPAGE JACKSON... THAT HOWLING MOTHAF*CKER!!!!
pv3Hpv3p
6/18/07 11:35:22AM

Posted by loller90278

i think its ryan gracie..

im scared of him

Ryan Gracie does not seem like a nice man... Wasn't he involved in some sort of crazy Braziliana gang something or other?

Personally, I think that in a street fight, AleksE. would be a very very scary dude... Probably a really nice guy but I wouldn't want to get on his bad side... I would imagine a few years in a Russian prison could develope a pretty nasty mean streak in a guy
Believe-in-judo81
6/18/07 7:48:24PM
1. Igor Vov 2. Wandy 3. Crocop 4.Joachim Hansen 5. Alexsander Oumakhanov

These guys all just go in looking to destroy their opponent leave and cash their paycheck. No emotion, just bring the pain.
tapoutking28
6/26/07 6:22:52PM
kid by a landslide, but other than him I would have to say Thaigo he was vicious when he destroyed desouza at UFC 66.
DJDark41
6/26/07 6:25:14PM
PHIL F*CKING BARONI! I can't believe I didn't see his name once in this thread. That is one scary dude...You wanna talk about "Getting in the ring/cage, taking care of business, getting payed, and leaving," that pretty much defines Phil Baroni. He might not be as technical as some other fighters, and he might not be as good, but he goes out there whenever he fights and tries to destory the other guy.

Now that I think about it...What about Kimbo Slice? He seems pretty vicious.
DMcCabe11
6/26/07 6:30:01PM
Igor im sure everyone has heard the story about how when he was younger if he got mad the town rang a bell and hide and other than that i would definetly say Wandy i mean i get scared sitting at home watching his stare downs