"UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampann" official for March 3 in Louisville

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » "UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampann" official for March 3 in Louisville
FastKnockout
1/6/11 3:23:53PM
The Ultimate Fighting Championships' Kentucky debut now is official.

As MMAjunkie.com first reported this past month and officials today formally announced, "UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampann" takes place March 3 at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville.

The Versus-televised event features co-headliners of Diego Sanchez vs. Martin Kampmann and Mark Munoz vs. C.B. Dollaway.

LINK
FastKnockout
1/6/11 3:29:59PM
Looks as though it will turn out to be a decent free card. Fights I really look forward to are:

Alexandre Ferreira vs. Rousimar Palhares
Martin Kampmann vs. Diego Sanchez
Maiquel Falcao vs. Alessio Sakara
pmoney
1/6/11 5:54:26PM
Sweeeeeet! I find that the free cards are often the best! Except for maybe Bisping-Akiyama.... But even then, gotta love free UFC!!
BustedKnuckle
1/6/11 6:40:45PM
Really like both Co-headlining bouts. Diego vs Martin is a very interesting match-up. Both guys need wins and both are very skilled in different ways. Martin firstly will have the advantazge standing and also in the jits aspect. Diego's top control and GnP are his best bet in this fightIMO. Then Munoz vs Dollaway. both are really good wrestlers and have decent stand up. I have to go with Munoz. His heavy ahnds and wrestling in reverse will TKO CB early
NaturalBornKiller92
1/6/11 6:56:54PM
I'm very interested in seeing what happens with the sanchez kampmann bout but also curious as to how falcao is going to be and if he plans on leaving the fight a couple rounds early this time.
Bloodhound
1/6/11 8:23:45PM
Sanchez/Kampmann & Falcao/Sakara should be real good fights, pretty excited for this FREE card.
tcunningham
1/7/11 12:59:57AM
i got high hopes for both sanchez/kampman and the falcoa fights. good matchup with sanchez/kampman
Boo_Radley21
1/7/11 9:34:44AM
Sanchez should win this one