UFC on Versus 4 All Prelims on Facebook

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on Versus 4 All Prelims on Facebook
FastKnockout
6/20/11 8:40:59PM
It looks like we get all the fights again. The UFC announced on their Facebook page today that the entire preliminary card for UFC on Versus 4 will be streamed on the social networking site this Sunday, June 26th. Since UFC 129 the UFC has been committed to showing every fight on each card, and the theme continues here. The prelims will be begin at 4:55 p.m ET/1:55 p.m. PT, and the main card will be broadcasted on Versus starting at 8 p.m ET/5 p.m. PT. Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a possible Youtube stream. Many people had problems with the Youtube stream the last time around, but I personally found it even clearer than the Facebook stream when it was working.

LINK
KaibaThedon
6/20/11 9:19:39PM
junkie has it starting at 3pm pst and the Main card starting at 6pm pst

rogers sportsnet also has the main card starting at 6pm pst

facebook prelim site says prelims to start at 1:55pm pst
Twenty20Dollars
6/20/11 11:24:23PM
I got sunday off so I can watch all the fights live for once. Yay.
gartface
6/21/11 12:44:01PM
Love to see all the prelims being shown, but I'll probably miss them.
I'll be on my way back to Atlanta while it's going on, so thank God for DVR for the main card though.
Bloodhound
6/21/11 2:29:18PM
will the prelims also be on Youtube again? i liked watching on Youtube better then Facebook.
emfleek
6/21/11 2:33:41PM

Posted by Bloodhound

will the prelims also be on Youtube again? i liked watching on Youtube better then Facebook.

Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a possible Youtube stream. Many people had problems with the Youtube stream the last time around, but I personally found it even clearer than the Facebook stream when it was working.
Bloodhound
6/21/11 2:42:41PM

Posted by emfleek

Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a possible Youtube stream. Many people had problems with the Youtube stream the last time around, but I personally found it even clearer than the Facebook stream when it was working.

damn the Youtube stream was so much better for me, lets twitterf*ck Dana for it.