UFC on Versus 5 - Discussion and Results (spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC on Versus 5 - Discussion and Results (spoilers)
« Previous Page
Kpro
8/14/11 11:09:55PM
Lytle's daughter's gonna be hot in a few years.
Aether
8/14/11 11:10:12PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by Pookie

****** Dan Hardy, trying to steal the win with a takedown. Got submitted because of it.

Do you think that's why he did it or more of a automatic reaction kind of thing?

Nah, I am almost positive that he was waiting for around the 1:30 mark to pour it on, and getting a takedown at the end of the round to steal it was probably part of his plan. It seems like he looked at the clock at around 1:30 and just started rushing Lytle.
Aether
8/14/11 11:11:03PM
I bet no one ***** with those kids at school lol.
kopower
8/14/11 11:11:51PM

Posted by Kpro

Already on the prowl are ya.
Kpro
8/14/11 11:11:59PM
8-0 w/ 61 on the prelims, 0-4 on the main card, but hit $14k so not a bad night.
scoozna
8/14/11 11:12:27PM

Posted by Kpro

Shame on you man.
Kpro
8/14/11 11:16:59PM
I'm just kidding, but you know those OTN bonuses paid for all 4 of his kids' braces. Way to go out on top Lytle!
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/11 11:18:29PM

Posted by Kpro

Franklinfan47
8/14/11 11:23:24PM
Great fight

Now let us never speak of it again
FastKnockout
8/15/11 2:13:15PM

Posted by kingsmasher

What good is Bader and Lawler in your corner...that camp has no future in MMA maybe wreslting and takedowns...

Simpson I thought lost his last fight Bader Dollaway last two Lawler...

Get your facts right, bud. I didn't see Bader in his corner, but I know Lawler wasn't in it. Lawler's always been associated with H.I.T Squad and is one of the main training partners of Matt Hughes. He's never trained with Bader or the other guys from Power MMA. As for Bader, he's currently in search for a new camp. He said he loves Dollaway and the other guys, but after a second straight loss he knows he needs to change his game up.
prophecy033
8/15/11 2:51:11PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kingsmasher

What good is Bader and Lawler in your corner...that camp has no future in MMA maybe wreslting and takedowns...

Simpson I thought lost his last fight Bader Dollaway last two Lawler...

Get your facts right, bud. I didn't see Bader in his corner, but I know Lawler wasn't in it. Lawler's always been associated with H.I.T Squad and is one of the main training partners of Matt Hughes. He's never trained with Bader or the other guys from Power MMA. As for Bader, he's currently in search for a new camp. He said he loves Dollaway and the other guys, but after a second straight loss he knows he needs to change his game up.

you should know he never has his facts straight and his posts hardly make sense
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]