UFC on Versus 5 - Discussion and Results (spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC on Versus 5 - Discussion and Results (spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
sbulldavid
8/14/11 10:23:35PM
I think Miller needs to get the submission in order to win.
Aether
8/14/11 10:23:42PM
I have it at 1 round each, but Henderson dominated the second, and the first could've been score either way, so Miller might need a finish, which it doesn't look like he has a chance of getting.
Aether
8/14/11 10:26:39PM
real bad event for me

Oh no, I'm going to have to hear a religious speech now.
Twenty20Dollars
8/14/11 10:27:58PM
wowerz
sbulldavid
8/14/11 10:30:03PM
Cowboy and Ben are much better than I ever thought and I considered them both pretty good.
Budgellism
8/14/11 10:31:14PM
I can't believe I just watched that.

I hope they make Guida vs. Bendo in Toronto.
Kpro
8/14/11 10:31:25PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Cowboy and Ben are much better than I ever thought and I considered them both pretty good.

They're both lucky they weren't champ because I think most likely any of Pettis/Cerrone/Henderson would've probably lost to Guida in their UFC debut. They're lucky Pettis had the belt.
Pookie
8/14/11 10:31:44PM
Miller totally underwhelmed.
kopower
8/14/11 10:32:07PM
4 correct picks for me heading into the last fight. Can I get a hug
KungFuMaster
8/14/11 10:32:14PM
This is why I say Henderson would win against Pettis in a rematch. In the pettis fight, hendo was rocked early and he never fully recovered from that shot.

Franklinfan47
8/14/11 10:33:46PM
The lightweight division is so crazy. Props to Bendo, but I am now 4-7 on this event
scoozna
8/14/11 10:34:37PM
props to Miller for fighting it out to the end....but he definitely got bullied there.
Aether
8/14/11 10:35:17PM
ok well now it's time for Lytle to put the final nail in my coffin. Didn't get a single fight on the main card, so let's hammer it home with an 0-4.
prophecy033
8/14/11 10:35:32PM
I knew Henderson was good but 30-26 good never entered my mind
kopower
8/14/11 10:36:18PM

Posted by Aether

ok well now it's time for Lytle to put the final nail in my coffin. Didn't get a single fight on the main card, so let's hammer it home with an 0-4.

Right there with ya
sbulldavid
8/14/11 10:37:35PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by Kpro
They're both lucky they weren't champ because I think most likely any of Pettis/Cerrone/Henderson would've probably lost to Guida in their UFC debut. They're lucky Pettis had the belt.

That might be so, but I think Pettis was the least suited stylistically for Guida.
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/11 10:37:38PM
Bendo is fo' real....wish I would have picked him!

War Hardy
prophecy033
8/14/11 10:38:03PM
Who you guys got for the main event?
Pookie
8/14/11 10:38:41PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by Kpro

That might be so, but I think Pettis was the least suited stylistically for Guida.

I agree with both.
scoozna
8/14/11 10:38:55PM
I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow; I'd drink myself into oblivion with the way this card is going.

I'm looking forward to Hardy's routine where he listens for Bruce Buffer's intro.
Pookie
8/14/11 10:39:49PM

Posted by prophecy033

Stand-up war. Im hoping to go 7-5 with Lytle winning, but i think Hardy is going to get the better of the exchanges.
KungFuMaster
8/14/11 10:39:57PM
Hardy completes my parlay.
prophecy033
8/14/11 10:40:56PM
Lytle is the only thing in the way of me going 8-4. Let's go Outlaw!!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
8/14/11 10:41:31PM
I stopped keeping track of my picks after the prelims, only b/c I'm prolly not doing any good.
Kpro
8/14/11 10:43:11PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by Kpro

Agreed, but I think Henderson would've been the only one with a decent shot. Cowboy is not much better, if at all, stylistically against Guida than Pettis.
sbulldavid
8/14/11 10:44:29PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by Kpro

Agreed, but I think Henderson would've been the only one with a decent shot. Cowboy is not much better, if at all, stylistically against Guida than Pettis.

agreed
Kpro
8/14/11 10:45:13PM
Heading into the main event:

FOTN: CB/Hamman
SOTN: Herman
KOTN: Cerrone

?
Budgellism
8/14/11 10:45:25PM

Posted by prophecy033

I went back and forth several times but I ultimately landed on Hardy by SD. I'm doing horrible with this card so it doesn't matter to me anymore. I want to see Lytle go out with a win though.
scoozna
8/14/11 10:46:53PM
They are both talking the talk about "standing and banging" because that's what everyone wants to see...but does anyone see this going to the ground because of Lytle's advantage there?
Pookie
8/14/11 10:47:10PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by Kpro

On a slightly different tangent though, i think Pettis probably has the best style of the three to fight Edgar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15