i need to vent about my college b-ball team!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » i need to vent about my college b-ball team!!!!
Naturaldisaster
1/1/09 4:37:27AM
idk wtf is up with my favorite team. The louisville cardinals have a team jampacked with talent but tonight we lost to UNLV. it shouldnt have happened. neither team played all that great. we hadnt lost at home at Freedom hall in a year. but lost to UNLV 56-55, and we lost 2 times previously this year, once to Western Kentucky and to minnesota (a good team). sorry I just had to vent about that, cuz we have the talent to win it all but not showin it right now.

If anyone else needs to vent about their teams in here, then go on. I feel your pain lol
Shawn91111
1/1/09 7:09:16AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

idk wtf is up with my favorite team. The louisville cardinals have a team jampacked with talent but tonight we lost to UNLV. it shouldnt have happened. neither team played all that great. we hadnt lost at home at Freedom hall in a year. but lost to UNLV 56-55, and we lost 2 times previously this year, once to Western Kentucky and to minnesota (a good team). sorry I just had to vent about that, cuz we have the talent to win it all but not showin it right now.

If anyone else needs to vent about their teams in here, then go on. I feel your pain lol

The Big East is stacked, the best conference in college. I dont have to vent yet about my team Syracuse Orangemen, Although they lost to Cleveland St on a 60ft shot at the buzzer. Every team loses or gets close to being upset by a team they should kick the crap out of. Maybe they were looking past them and such.
iceman3
1/1/09 9:02:37AM
yeah I like the school bout 60 miles east of you, UK! I didn't come here to gloat, i'm here to vent 2. VMI, UNC (great team, hate them so much), and Miami, Fla. all beat us, but since then, we've won 6 straight. Just have faith in Ricky P. Look what he did at Kentucky, he brought us back from probation and got us a natl. title (96) and a Runner Up (97) I hope you guys when every game after this Sunday!
GO BIG BLUE!!!
RampageOwnedYou
1/1/09 11:28:55AM
All I know is im curious to see how my Wildcats do without Olsen leading the way.

Go Arizona and UCONN
urbman
1/2/09 12:29:38AM
You have to wonder with him(Lute) out of the picture how its going to affect their recruiting.They're alway's a very talented team who seems to somehow underachieve in the tourney.
higdon10
1/2/09 2:33:00PM
Well I am a Kentucky fan, and I am very happy that the Cards are limping in to sundays game. I would like nothing more than to get a win against U of L. I can't stand my Card's fans buddies. I think all in all its going to be a good game on Sunday, I'm hoping the Cats pull it off, but I don't really expect to win.