vegas trip/xtreme couture

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » vegas trip/xtreme couture
cloppio
2/9/09 9:17:05PM
Hey guys, i'm heading out to vegas in two weeks and thought about stopping at xtreme couture. have any of you been there? is it cool to stop by? gift shop? get to watch a class? anything like that? thanks for any input.

SpiderSilva
2/9/09 9:33:38PM
dude I sent an email and asked if my wife could meet Randy for her birthday Feb 14th we are going to meet him friday and take some pics N **** its all set up to meet at Xtreme Couture I leave for vegas Thurs night
haggiswashere
2/10/09 12:31:03AM

Posted by cloppio

Hey guys, i'm heading out to vegas in two weeks and thought about stopping at xtreme couture. have any of you been there? is it cool to stop by? gift shop? get to watch a class? anything like that? thanks for any input.

It is pretty cool. My girlfriend and I went and there is a gift shop. Unfortunately we were 2 hours late to meet amir sadollah. It was such a cool experience.Have fun buddy. Go to my Holla Train thread and I have some pictures of it. It was way fun.
evan9eleven
2/11/09 3:35:49PM
I had no time to visit because of all the hookers and blow, but I met Frank Mir and he's very nice.
cmill21
2/11/09 4:08:46PM

Posted by evan9eleven

I had no time to visit because of all the hookers and blow, but I met Frank Mir and he's very nice.

Wooo Saskatchewan!