Van Damme's wink

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Van Damme's wink
Next Page »
Manfred
1/2/08 12:49:19AM
A little creepy:

candynuts
1/2/08 12:54:55AM
Did he have to delicately brush his hand down Fedor's neck after he hugged him?
Bemin
1/2/08 12:55:28AM
Lol, ya when I saw this live I was thinking WTF is Van Damme doing in the ring And then the hug and the wink... I've felt dirty ever since.
Manfred
1/2/08 1:02:07AM
And CC is getting jealous. He's was CC's um..."supporter" first. Lost to Fedor in the ring, now this....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
fighterfan24
1/2/08 1:11:15AM
whoa that was a little wierd.LOL. whats with the stroke on the neck, and the head tilt. Then the wink. Yea that is creepy.
cloppio
1/2/08 1:43:41AM
omg very creepy.....very funny you guys are to much!!!!!
Trapt1nw0nder
1/2/08 2:17:08AM
whoa...that IS creepy...

keith-hackney1
1/2/08 6:41:50AM
Thats not creepy, spread the love homies ... !!!! ????
Mastodon2
1/2/08 8:36:47AM
Well, its just creepy because Van Damme looks like he is getting a little...intimate, I'm sure if Fedor thought something was up he'd armbar his arm out of its socket though!
madmarck
1/2/08 11:31:20AM
nothing wrong with a manly hug.............. however men dont hug any longer than to pat the back and pull away. This one is just too long.
Manfred
1/2/08 11:59:28AM

Posted by madmarck

nothing wrong with a manly hug.............. however men dont hug any longer than to pat the back and pull away. This one is just too long.

It's in slo-mo, but it's the wink at the end that's really creepy!
bullettdodger
1/2/08 1:00:16PM
What are you guys talking about, van damme totally loves chicks and if i can get this gif to work.... i can prove it!

EDIT: sigh, gif was too big... well im going to see f i can't find a link to it.
EDIT#2: http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/dammedance.gif
hahaha see van damme in all his straight glory... or is it just more proof towards his homosexuality... you be the judge!
Manfred
1/2/08 1:07:58PM

Posted by bullettdodger

What are you guys talking about, van damme totally loves chicks and if i can get this gif to work.... i can prove it!

EDIT: sigh, gif was too big... well im going to see f i can't find a link to it.
EDIT#2: http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/dammedance.gif
hahaha see van damme in all his straight glory... or is it just more proof towards his homosexuality... you be the judge!

I've only seen the one of Tito's head on that, I didn't know that JC was the orig.
scoozna
1/2/08 1:34:50PM
He definitely lingered. No lingering man. Keep it moving. Yuk.
TNunley
1/2/08 3:11:43PM
The hug.... no big deal
The tap on the back... makes it less gay
The hand on the neck... was crossing the line
The wink... well VanDamme does that wink all the time in his movies, so hard to say that it was more than just natural reaction. Then again, what's with the head tilt?

The thing that gets me most is the eyes closed during the hug... savoring the moment.

-Edit-
The eyes closed thing might have been ok if it was family, or if they have been friends a long time and Fedor just accomplished the impossible.. ya know, warranting emotion. When you add all of the above together though, there is just no explanation. He almost looks aggrivated at the end when Fedor turns away.
Rush
1/2/08 3:34:32PM
Ummm, the whole thing is in slow motion so it probably looks more "erotic" that it really was. Slow motion can change the perception of many things. It can make a crappy fighter look good, it can make a normal action look sexy and so on.

Also,

Unbeknownst to many North Americans, it is not uncommon for guys (elsewhere in the world) to hug, kiss and even sleep in the same bed with other guys and not be homosexually connected.
fedorwins1
1/2/08 6:28:47PM
Yeah whatsup with Van Damme hanging out with Fedor and CC lol. He was probably a big influence in why they started doing martial arts.
Rush
1/2/08 6:44:37PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Yeah whatsup with Van Damme hanging out with Fedor and CC lol. He was probably a big influence in why they started doing martial arts.

Maybe Van Damme thinks he is a real fighter because he is hanging out with Fedor and Cro Cop. Why Cro Cop and Fedor would want to hang out with Van Damme, I don't know.
bullettdodger
1/2/08 9:24:10PM
dude vandamme is totally straight, i dunno what everyone is talkingabout.... honestly i'd let vandamme hug and wink at me... honestly if he tried, i mighthave to van damme drop kick him
fighterfan24
1/2/08 10:10:17PM
I would like to see Van Damme in a UFC fight, just to see what happens. That would be entertaining.
Vietnamese_Guy
1/2/08 11:57:43PM
ufcboss
1/3/08 4:26:42AM
Van Damme = My childhood hero,

Kickboxer
Bloodsport
No retreat no surrender
Death warrant
Double impact
Wrong bet

A few of my Fav's.

But now this!!! Oh god, Im sorry but that was GAY.
madmarck
1/3/08 8:12:40AM
No bashing of Van Damme. He made Bloodsport and that makes him awesome.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/3/08 9:28:27AM
That is maybe one of the most creepiest moments in Fedor's life i'm betting. Scary shit man
mrsmiley
1/3/08 1:26:46PM
You guys are too much!

I'm LMFAO here.That was too creepy for me,but damn it was funny.Maybe it will end up like single white female,and Van Damme is really just jealous of Fedor?Maybe he'll gain 100lbs and shave his head?

Van Damme = Micheale Jackson.Only with fighters.
ButterBalls
1/3/08 7:02:45PM
super creepy.

Someone needs to photochop a little boy in the place of Fedor though, stat.
Red-Dragon
1/5/08 5:44:56PM

Posted by Rush

Ummm, the whole thing is in slow motion so it probably looks more "erotic" that it really was. Slow motion can change the perception of many things. It can make a crappy fighter look good, it can make a normal action look sexy and so on.

Also,

Unbeknownst to many North Americans, it is not uncommon for guys (elsewhere in the world) to hug, kiss and even sleep in the same bed with other guys and not be homosexually connected.

Yeah and from what I have seen on Riki Lake North American men can hang out the back of each other and not consider themselves gay.

I believe you guys call it the downlow
Boo_Radley21
1/6/08 12:54:22AM
Haha this thread is awesome. I think it makes it funnier to me because I just bought Death Warrant for $6. Has anyone else got more creepy van damme stuff? Haha I found another video

Van Damme molests a guy
Boo_Radley21
1/6/08 1:01:56AM
lol one more

I don't know why it didn't work but it was a snake in van dammes hand and he punches it and it droops down.
Bemin
1/6/08 2:26:11AM
Holy crap, that is one crazy clip! Nice find.
Pages: [1] 2