UWC 8 Judgement Day

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UWC 8 Judgement Day
QCKing
5/19/10 10:28:31AM
Who's going to UWC 8 Judgement Day on Saturday, May 22, at the Patriot Center in Washington, DC? I am totally stoked to see the debut cage fight of Jason Frank. Frank was the Green Ranger on Power Rangers. He has been in Martial Arts since he was 4 years old. I am excited to see what he can do. How do you think he will pan out?
emfleek
5/19/10 10:32:45AM

Posted by QCKing

Who's going to UWC 8 Judgement Day on Saturday, May 22, at the Patriot Center in Washington, DC? I am totally stoked to see the debut cage fight of Jason Frank. Frank was the Green Ranger on Power Rangers. He has been in Martial Arts since he was 4 years old. I am excited to see what he can do. How do you think he will pan out?

Ummm...Frank is 3-0. It's not his debut.
DCRage
5/19/10 10:34:48AM
If I didn't have Nationals tickets (and very good ones thanks to my boss), I definitely would've been there. I have been to one UWC event already, had a great time and they have put on some very good fights. Hopefully Mike "The Hulk" Easton retains his UWC Bantamweight Title!

Oh, and not to be nitpicky, but Patriot Center is not in DC. It's in Fairfax, VA.