UWC Capital Punishment Results (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UWC Capital Punishment Results (Spoilers)
DCRage
4/25/09 5:42:55PM
Results from tonight in Fairfax, VA:
Kris McCray beat Ronnie Wuest by submission (rear naked choke) in 39 seconds.
Phil Davis beat Terry Cohens by TKO (strikes) at 4:29 of round 1.
Frank Camacho beat James (Binky) Jones by KO at 1:56 of round 2.
Mikey Lovato beat Jose Villirisco by unanimous decision, 3 29-28s.
Damian Dantibo beat Ron Stallings by KO in 13 seconds.
Joey Kirwan beat Marcus Foran by submission (guillotine) at 2:18 of round 1. (It was to have been Foran vs. Richie Hightower but it fell through, Hightower got a job)
War Machine beat Rashad Woods by submission (rear naked choke) at 4:16 of round 2.
UWC Bantamweight Champion Mike Easton beat Josh Ferguson by submission (guillotine) at 4:06 of round 1 to retain the title.

In attendance: Tito Ortiz and Donald Cerrone. Cerrone was interviewed, said he expects to get the rematch with WEC Lightweight Champion Jamie Varner in August in Denver. Ortiz also interviewed, says back is at 80%, can't fight until at least June due to rehab and UFC no-compete clause. Not sure where.
Khaos
4/26/09 3:57:57AM
Darn, I wanted War Machine to lose, I can't stand that dude anymore.
DCRage
4/26/09 8:34:35AM
He came off prety humble in the post-match interview and acting like he was trying to change. The Shergdog commentators were a little skeptical though. The Dantibo KO of Stallings easily was KO of the night, absolutely stunned the hometown crowd. First strike.

Tito did a great job of putting DC over, of course he made sure to put the troops and his work with them over, Cerrone came off pretty good in his interview as well. Although I had video problems with the stream (probably because I was downloading a bunch of other stuff) at least I still got it and it sounded like it was a good show.

The fight videos are now up on Sherdog, you can watch them all for FREE after the jump.
UWC Capital Punishment Fight Videos