UWC ANNOUNCES SPRATT VS. VON FLUE

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UWC ANNOUNCES SPRATT VS. VON FLUE
aznteabagger
3/30/08 10:44:57AM
Ultimate Warrior Sports Development, LLC on Friday announced that Ultimate Fighting Championship veterans Pete Spratt and Jason Von Flue will headline its April 26 Ultimate Warrior Challenge event at the GMU-Patriot Center in Washington, DC.

LINK
gamez0932
3/30/08 12:51:16PM
jason is going to beat spratt..jason is far more talented on the ground and not afraid to throw with anyone. spratt would have to knock him out and i dont see that happening. von flue by submission round 2.
hotrodttt
3/30/08 2:43:55PM
It's hard not to pick Spratt in this Fight, he has Superior Stand Up and I don't think that Jason could take him down and use his Famous Von Flue Choke that he did on Alex Karalexis. I think Pete keeps it Standing and gets a quick Knockout.
gamez0932
3/31/08 5:48:29PM

Posted by hotrodttt

It's hard not to pick Spratt in this Fight, he has Superior Stand Up and I don't think that Jason could take him down and use his Famous Von Flue Choke that he did on Alex Karalexis. I think Pete keeps it Standing and gets a quick Knockout.

why wouldnt jason be able to take him down???? jason has a strong wrestling back ground which gos along with some sick chokes... spratt will wanna stand and bang and i see jason doing that untill he see's his chance and takes it to the ground and GNP's spratt for a victory

WAR VON FLUE
Kpro
4/1/08 1:34:35AM
These guys have combined to lose 9 of their last 12.

While I could care less on the outcome, I think both of you are right. Spratt takes it on the feet unless Von Flue gets him down.