Urijah Faber video on Mike Brown WEC fight September 10

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Urijah Faber video on Mike Brown WEC fight September 10
SmileR
8/6/08 1:29:04PM
Talks about his up coming fight with Mike Brown, his contract with the WEC and his views on the UFC and WEC mixing....

Link
whardin19
8/6/08 1:39:07PM
Tyson Griffin thinks Urijah is afraid to move to lightweight and fight him? Are you freaking kidding me? Griffin's head is getting way to big. If Faber ever fought Griffin again I think he'd beat Tyson "Decision" Griffin.

Faber sounded really pissed about that comment also. Careful Mr. Griffin you might get what your asking for.

WAR Urijah Faber!!!
xphycorx
8/6/08 4:54:35PM

Posted by whardin19

Tyson Griffin thinks Urijah is afraid to move to lightweight and fight him? Are you freaking kidding me? Griffin's head is getting way to big. If Faber ever fought Griffin again I think he'd beat Tyson "Decision" Griffin.

Faber sounded really pissed about that comment also. Careful Mr. Griffin you might get what your asking for.

WAR Urijah Faber!!!

hahaha "tyson decision griffin" i like that. it would be a tough fight against griffin because faber is smaller, but that hasn't stopped him in the past. he's a beast and i could see him pulling out a decision over tyson 'decision' griffin.
DevonFoxy
8/6/08 10:54:36PM
Faber came off great in that interview but he seems like a guy no one can't really hate.

I really am a huge fan of Faber but I'm scared for him in this next fight. Thomas is a great wrestler so Faber could have some problems but I think he'll pull it out.

When Griffin was brought up he seemed open to fighting at 155 and he's only 29 so he could climb the ranks. I don't think he could beat BJ but at the same time I could see him being top 3 at that weight class. Just my opinion and I must admit I may be blinded by Fabers white teeth.