Urijah Faber Reveals Coaching Staff and Guests for Ultimate Fighter Live Team

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Urijah Faber Reveals Coaching Staff and Guests for Ultimate Fighter Live Team
FastKnockout
3/8/12 4:21:03PM
559 miles.

That’s how far the trip is from Sacramento to Las Vegas, but Team Alpha Male will officially relocate starting this Friday for the new Ultimate Fighter Live.

The team’s leader Urijah Faber will be coaching the latest squad of lightweights opposite his longtime rival Dominick Cruz, while also preparing for his third bout with the UFC’s top bantamweight this summer.

In preparation for the new season of the show, Faber is bringing in all of the big guns to help train his team of 8 lightweights as well as run his camp while he trains for the fight with Cruz on July 7.

“The guys are coming out on the 6th so I’ve got my whole coaching staff. Master Thong, Fabio Prado, Dustin Akbari, Lance Palmer, Justin Buccholz, are all coming out to coach,” Faber told MMAWeekly Radio.

“Joseph (Benavidez) and T.J. (Dillashaw) and a couple of the guys are still in Australia, so they’ll be coming in a little bit later, and Danny Castillo and Chad Mendes, all the guys that are key players on our team right now will be coming out to train as well.”

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
3/8/12 6:57:52PM
Master Thong!
Chael_Sonnen
3/8/12 8:47:02PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Master Thong!

Keep him away from Dakota!
Bubbles
3/9/12 10:58:10AM
I can definitely see Faber outcoaching Cruz, with or without the help of his entire camp