Urijah Faber Has 'No Idea' When He'll Be Ready for WEC Return

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Urijah Faber Has 'No Idea' When He'll Be Ready for WEC Return
emfleek
7/17/09 8:27:08AM
All around the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas during UFC 100 weekend, MMA fighters could be seen signing autographs for adoring throngs of fans. It all seemed pretty routine: smile, shake, sign, pose. But one thing was different about the Silver Star booth. The athlete putting his pen to paper there was doing so despite having casts on both of his hands.

STORY
KUTTER
7/17/09 9:41:15AM

Posted by emfleek

All around the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas during UFC 100 weekend, MMA fighters could be seen signing autographs for adoring throngs of fans. It all seemed pretty routine: smile, shake, sign, pose. But one thing was different about the Silver Star booth. The athlete putting his pen to paper there was doing so despite having casts on both of his hands.

STORY

That sucks. I really hope he doesnt return hindered like Paul Newman in Hustler. I went from debating if he was over rated, to really appreciating his talent and ethics. The weight class needs him imo
prozacnation1978
7/17/09 10:33:57AM
i like faber he is a cool guy
i would have to say nov event against i say maybe fabiano or garcia
Giant_Ochai
7/17/09 11:22:14AM
I hope he drops to fight Torres.