Urban Meyer Steps Down At Florida

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Urban Meyer Steps Down At Florida
RyanC
12/26/09 8:01:26PM
Citing health reasons Meyer has resigned as the coach of the University of Florida football team.
link

I for one am shocked. Arguably the best coach in college football the last several years he will most certainly be missed on a team that's already losing Tim Tebow going into next season. Again I am completely surprised by this. I don't like the Gators, but this is definitely a big loss for college football. I'm sure Gators fans are devistated today.
Ordep
12/27/09 12:28:51PM
As A Georgia fan I call BS on the "health issues".

-Timmy" The Crying Pansy" Teb(L)ow, gone
-Charlie Strong, gone
-Brantley, pro-style QB

He was destined to a horrible next season and acted like a sissy and stepped down leaving a team and all the committed recruits hanging. Typical scumbag move by a scumbag person. I'm not surprised coming from the same coach that gives 1/2 game suspensions to players trying to directly cause injury to players from the other team or keep players that were accused of shooting AK-47 back on the team. Search for the photos of his most recent recruiting class all posing with guns and money. Florida sucks.
higdon10
12/27/09 3:18:43PM

Posted by Ordep

As A Georgia fan I call BS on the "health issues".

-Timmy" The Crying Pansy" Teb(L)ow, gone
-Charlie Strong, gone
-Brantley, pro-style QB

He was destined to a horrible next season and acted like a sissy and stepped down leaving a team and all the committed recruits hanging. Typical scumbag move by a scumbag person. I'm not surprised coming from the same coach that gives 1/2 game suspensions to players trying to directly cause injury to players from the other team or keep players that were accused of shooting AK-47 back on the team. Search for the photos of his most recent recruiting class all posing with guns and money. Florida sucks.

Damn, pretty harsh. Thats definitely the Dawg in you speaking.
Ordep
12/27/09 3:24:45PM
hehehe yep, I take UGA football rivalries very serious, but those are all facts though.
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/27/09 10:24:26PM

emfleek
12/27/09 10:33:05PM
He's not resigning. Leave of absence.

LINK