Urban Dictionary

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Urban Dictionary
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 3:36:48PM
Read number 2

I did a search for forum and found number 2 to be pretty funny.
jakeiceman
12/3/08 3:46:56PM

I think you just burned the mods.....ha ha
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 3:50:18PM

Posted by jakeiceman

I think you just burned the mods.....ha ha

I just posted what i read that someone else typed as their entry and i agree with it....
Basshandsome
12/3/08 4:04:51PM
True in many places. MMAplayground has awesome Mods though. They are very underappreciated and deserve a little respect. They keep this place from ending up like sherdog.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/3/08 4:10:23PM

Posted by Basshandsome

True in many places. MMAplayground has awesome Mods though. They are very underappreciated and deserve a little respect. They keep this place from ending up like sherdog.

You must be dating one of them. Which is cool I voted in favor of proposition eight.
aaa9erh8er
12/3/08 4:34:46PM
is all im gonna say on this i get warned ewnouh but that was hillarious
Jackelope
12/3/08 5:35:00PM
You guys are hilarious....

Haha just messing around. Now, let me flex my mod muscles and ban some people to regain my dignity

Edit: Oh, and you also forgot to mention that all mods have small penises haha
juanez13
12/3/08 5:35:49PM

Posted by Basshandsome

the forums were better off before, they'd be problems from time to time, but on a whole it was much much better than now. I think IMO is some of the new mods taking their job a little too serious ...
zephead
12/3/08 5:41:26PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Read number 2

Hey, I resemble that remark
dannyfrank
12/3/08 5:41:45PM

Posted by Jackelope

You guys are hilarious....

Haha just messing around. Now, let me flex my mod muscles and ban some people to regain my dignity

Edit: Oh, and you also forgot to mention that all mods have small penises haha

haha! a mod with a sense of humor

EDIT: my bad, two mods with a sense of humor
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 5:47:57PM
You all should search "bear cookie" on that site.
jiujitsufreak74
12/3/08 5:50:09PM

i hate you
StorminYourman
12/3/08 6:46:46PM

Ok which one of you guy's sister did that to me?
dannyfrank
12/3/08 7:34:35PM

i get those all the time. the only part i dont like is the last part. the hair is kinda itchy
Rush
12/3/08 7:46:10PM

Read number 2

Read

Then go there if you don't like the rules here.

iwannabesedated
12/3/08 7:58:53PM
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 9:03:50PM
So uh......................anyone going to give their girls the Bear Cookie anytime soon.
Jackelope
12/3/08 9:14:39PM
I don't think I can remember all of that crap while giving directions/receiving/giving all those things
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 9:16:30PM

Posted by Jackelope

I don't think I can remember all of that crap while giving directions/receiving/giving all those things

You gotta be a pro.
Jackelope
12/3/08 9:39:21PM
Sounds like I need to work on my skills. I feel like a n00b
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 9:41:21PM
Theres actually a ton of dirty things that are funny on the site...you can vote wether they suck or not..some are really stupid but some are funny.
Aaronno9
12/3/08 9:58:04PM
Heh, the monkey face and the spiderman made me lol.
RNC
12/4/08 12:00:06AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mmaplayground

hippysmacker
12/4/08 12:47:17AM
Since you could have edited this entry at urban dictionary , and its obviously a cheap shot at the people run the site, you are blatantly attacking us. Maybe you thought you were subtle? Either way , since you don't appreciate our forums, and even said you don't care as long as you can play the game. Don't post anymore.
ADMIN
The_Metal_Maniac
12/4/08 12:47:08PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Since you could have edited this entry at urban dictionary , and its obviously a cheap shot at the people run the site, you are blatantly attacking us. Maybe you thought you were subtle? Either way , since you don't appreciate our forums, and even said you don't care as long as you can play the game. Don't post anymore.
ADMIN

Where in the policy is this particular rule in which you state listed?
emfleek
12/4/08 1:06:37PM
hippysmacker
12/4/08 1:16:04PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

In the website rules. Number 16 to be exact.

16. If you have a problem, correction, or suggestion please contact the ADMIN. Starting a thread designed to attack a moderator or anyone else who runs the site is rude and counterproductive. Insulting the people in charge won't help your cause. The moderators work here for free, because they care about this site and are devoted mixed martial arts fans. They are also humans who have feelings, and are bound to make mistakes from time to time. Trying to embarrass them when they spend a lot of unpaid time making this site habitable for all is a fruitless activity. Starting threads about banned members and attacking the sites moderators for banning them on the open forums is also prohibited; let bygones be bygones.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/4/08 1:39:40PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

In the website rules. Number 16 to be exact.

16. If you have a problem, correction, or suggestion please contact the ADMIN. Starting a thread designed to attack a moderator or anyone else who runs the site is rude and counterproductive. Insulting the people in charge won't help your cause. The moderators work here for free, because they care about this site and are devoted mixed martial arts fans. They are also humans who have feelings, and are bound to make mistakes from time to time. Trying to embarrass them when they spend a lot of unpaid time making this site habitable for all is a fruitless activity. Starting threads about banned members and attacking the sites moderators for banning them on the open forums is also prohibited; let bygones be bygones.

Just wondered