WHich upset Do u see happening???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » WHich upset Do u see happening???
« Previous Page
POLL: UPSET PICK
Randy Couture beating Tim Sylvia 45% (29)
Chris Lytle beating Matt Hughes 5% (3)
Jason Mcdonald over Rich Franklin 38% (24)
Jason Lambert over Babalu 13% (8)
madmarck
2/12/07 2:56:00PM
One i hope for the most is Couture beating Tim.
But i think the easiest one to see is J-mac subbing Rich.
I dont think Lambert has a chance at all. He is pretty much outclassed in every way by Babalu.
hathcock32
2/12/07 4:36:58PM
Gomi i dont care about TAKANORI GOMI..who would get his ass handed to him by the UFC guys...Melvin Guillard, Joe Daddy , Bj. Penn just to name a few...
waylon_o
2/12/07 4:39:52PM
I think Coutoure-Silvia is too close of a fight to be called an upset if Coutoure wins. I have him picked to win anyway, IMO he's way too smart for Tim. He'll find a way to take him down and pick him apart.
hathcock32
2/12/07 5:00:40PM
How is Randy not the underdog..Randy is my idol but lets get the facts straight

1. Hes whats 42 years old now.
2. Hes had trouble in the past with big guys
3. Sylvia is going to be a lot bigger in this fight. He cuts weight to make the UFC heavyweight limit. Randy was fighting 205 last year
4. It may be ugly but Sylvia wins, did i mention hes really tall
5. Randy beat chuck by beating him in the stand up battle, Will he be able to strike a little bit with tim....if he does sylvia has heavy hands..doesent seem like he uses them much but yet he does ask...RIcco, Gan, Arlovski
waylon_o
2/12/07 5:03:36PM
Did you think Coutoure could stand up with Vitor Belfort when they fought? Everyone was saying that Vitor had the fastest hands in the world, he was like 20 years old, he was too strong...there was no way Coutoure could win. What happened? Coutoure stood up with him and knocked his ass out. Coutoure will find a way to beat Sylvia. The way Sylvia has been fighting, he's not been fighting to win...he's just fighting to not lose and keep his belt. Coutoure will come up with something...he's known about this fight for a while and I guarantee you he will have a gameplan. I don't consider him the underdog at all.
hathcock32
2/12/07 5:14:45PM
I agree and hope Randy can pull it out. I pray Randy wins. And Tim as looked shitty lately. But maybe he will acuall be excited for this fight...after the 3rd fight with Arlovski not to mention Back to back which is stupid and then Jeff Monson who didnt have a shot in hell at beating Sylvia ..he didnt get excited for those fights . If he cant get pumped for this one hes got something wrong and i would love Randy to KO him, just hard to see it happening
teamquestnorth
2/12/07 6:14:35PM
i think i can see decision dan henderson beating silva by split decision
madmarck
2/12/07 6:18:03PM

Posted by greshamfighter

i think i can see decision dan henderson beating silva by split decision

Now way. I think Wand is gonna make sure Hendo is KTFO in the 1st round. Wandy is gonna dominate this fight from start to finish. Dan may be tough as hell. But Wand can make hell freeze over with his knees.
JunCTion
2/13/07 2:43:56AM

Posted by hathcock32

Gomi i dont care about TAKANORI GOMI..who would get his ass handed to him by the UFC guys...Melvin Guillard, Joe Daddy , Bj. Penn just to name a few...

are you serious, lets see what happens with diaz first
hathcock32
2/13/07 3:30:57AM
DIAz aint no Guillard my friend
Pages: 1 [2]