UPDATING FIGHTER DATABASE

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UPDATING FIGHTER DATABASE
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:01:23PM
Can someone in charge of this site maybe take the time to update the fighter database. It's ridiculous to go and try and find a fighter who is up and coming, or who has just beat a top 10 guy and you can't add him to your top 10 list. It's hard to have an accurate top 10 list if all the fighters aren't available. Sure, it gives an option to add a fighter for them to look over but a fighter like Philippou should already be in the database.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:35:24PM
Did you search Costa or Constantinos? He's in there, but it's his full name not Costa.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:37:41PM
For future reference, if there's ever a fighter you want added, all you have to do is post the name here and we will add it as soon as we see it. It's nothing worth getting worked up over, we will handle it without you having to throw an attitude at us.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:38:09PM
Thank you! That was just an example of what I've ran into. It's happened several times and after a bit I wonder who is running this thing. Just like a little better ran database is all.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:39:07PM
Oh wow, I think you get offended way to easy. It's alright buddy, calm down.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:41:02PM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

Oh wow, I think you get offended way to easy. It's alright buddy, calm down.

I was kind of thinking the same thing about you when you said it was ridiculous that fighters weren't there without simply asking us to add them. It's not a big deal, I put a smiley face after I said it, this isn't worth getting worked up over.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:42:12PM
No one is worked up, it's a website. Just saying, oh fuck, no need to try and defend myself, whatever, thanks for the update.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:43:34PM
And I searched Philippou. I didn't know I had to put his first and last, I thought his last name alone would handle it, but again, my fault. I guess I'll have to have legal names prepared next time.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:44:37PM
you can just search a first name, although if you search common names like michael or whatever, you may have to add the last name too.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:46:40PM
Well a huge part of your sites problem is you spelled his last name wrong. It's Philippou, not Phiilipou. Only one 'I' not two. No wonder I couldn't find it and this whole time I thought I was in the wrong....
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:47:51PM
Glad you changed it...
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:48:50PM
I saw that when I saw your thread and corrected it. Sometimes we make mistakes, tis the season for forgiveness.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 12:52:53PM
I give up. You run a website. Do your job, but don't say I'm giving you attitude when all along it was your fault to begin with then ask for grace, it's douchey.
Budgellism
12/30/12 12:53:55PM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

I give up. You run a website. Do your job, but don't say I'm giving you attitude when all along it was your fault to begin with then ask for grace, it's douchey.

The only one coming off douchey here is you. You don't seem to realize it but it's true.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:58:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

The only one coming off douchey here is you. You don't seem to realize it but it's true.

My hero.

I didn't know what else to say, I'm trying to be nice here.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 1:00:33PM
I'm not even going to get into this, it's not worth it at all...thanks for fixing it.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 1:02:08PM
You're welcome. Seriously, if there's ever a fighter you want added just post the name in a thread in here and we'll get to it immediately. Or if you notice a mistake, let us know and we will correct it, we aren't perfect man.
postman
12/30/12 1:02:55PM
This is a last min thread of of the year.
Shelter
12/30/12 2:43:57PM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

Pretty clear who the douche is here

Next time ask politely, don't start crying like a child
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 2:56:18PM
I guess I'm being a dick and a douche so I apologize sincerely.
sbulldavid
12/30/12 3:04:07PM
10 posts in over three years and they all come in this post, somebody is really having a bad day.
RumbleBHeavy
12/30/12 3:07:46PM
I've humbled myself, it's over.
kopower
12/30/12 3:29:55PM

Posted by postman

This is a last min thread of of the year.

Bubbles
12/31/12 12:50:50AM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

I've humbled myself, it's over.

tits or gtfo