Updated Fights Set For TUF 6 Finale Show

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Updated Fights Set For TUF 6 Finale Show
ricoj3323
11/22/07 5:49:20PM
here are the updated fights for the TUF 6 finale show, I got it from mmanews.com and there are some interesting matchups here

-Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida
-Jared Rollins vs. John Koppenhaver
-Troy Mandaloniz vs. Richie Hightower
-Dorian Price vs. Roman Mitichyan
-Jonathan Goulet vs. Paul Georgieff

let me know what u think of these matchups
cmill21
11/22/07 5:56:16PM
Romannnnnn
kevietre
11/22/07 6:48:25PM
Hopefully Goulet get's whooped cuz he talks a lot of smack.
nickcuc547
11/22/07 7:27:38PM
happy to see roman getting his chance. j rock should beat war machine. paul gets a tough matchup against goulet ( i think paul is much better than what he showed on the show, i dont think his mind was there when he fought). i dont think troy and hightower are great fighters but they could put on an entertaining show.
babalu2720
11/22/07 7:50:26PM
These fights are confirmed by ufc.com and I like the Troy/ Richie matchups, that should be an entertaining standup bout

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=825
fedorwins1
11/22/07 8:07:20PM
Roman is no poosey he will kick Dorian's ass!
tepid55
11/22/07 8:46:52PM
Let the mods know by using the Report Fight Card Update feature.
Scott_Revels
11/22/07 8:49:55PM

Bold for who I think will win.
babalu2720
11/22/07 8:50:46PM

Posted by tepid55

Let the mods know by using the Report Fight Card Update feature.

I already did it
JBatch
11/22/07 9:03:29PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

I think this will be an entertaining card. Your picks are awesome actually. I will never look at spoilers but I hope the final is George vs. Arroyo. I just don't like Mac much. If he doesn't make the finals I would like to see him fight someone like Josh Burkman in the finale.

So far I have Huerta, War Machine, Troy, Roman and Goulet to win.
hippysmacker
11/22/07 9:06:23PM
just got done. there in the system now. Pick away
Kainlock
11/22/07 9:40:11PM
Jared showed me nothing to make me think he can beat War Machine.
Scott_Revels
11/22/07 9:51:06PM

Posted by Kainlock

Jared showed me nothing to make me think he can beat War Machine.

I agree. Jared had no heart. At least War Machine lost in a battle of strength.

By the way, on the official picks, I went with Dorian Price instead of Roman.. I never saw Roman fight, which makes me not want to pick him. Also, though they haven't shown Dorian in a while, you know he's still there (at that time), soaking up all the knowledge he can.
tuvok500
11/22/07 10:02:19PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

i am going with Troy instead of Richie but i agree with the others !!

babalu2720
11/22/07 10:10:01PM
Why is everyone high on the War Machine, the guy is a nut, and ok so he took his beating like a man for 2 rds, that makes him a winner, J-Rock had to fight George(The best fighter on the show) so you can't base him entirely on that performance....J-Rock by submission
Scott_Revels
11/22/07 10:19:12PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Scott_Revels

I think that Richie will knock Troy out.. If the Richie who faced George comes out, then Troy is in trouble.

Posted by babalu2720

Why is everyone high on the War Machine, the guy is a nut, and ok so he took his beating like a man for 2 rds, that makes him a winner, J-Rock had to fight George(The best fighter on the show) so you can't base him entirely on that performance....J-Rock by submission

That excuse doesn't work, because Richie almost beat George at some points. J-Rock was just bad.. Had Speers not been so powerful, War Machine would've subbed Tommy. I don't see any situation where J-Rock comes out the winner. If he does, i'll apologize. The J-Rock who appeared on the show, had better not come to face War Machine or he's getting subbed.
babalu2720
11/22/07 11:17:50PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Scott_Revels

I think that Richie will knock Troy out.. If the Richie who faced George comes out, then Troy is in trouble.

Posted by babalu2720

That excuse doesn't work, because Richie almost beat George at some points. J-Rock was just bad.. Had Speers not been so powerful, War Machine would've subbed Tommy. I don't see any situation where J-Rock comes out the winner. If he does, i'll apologize. The J-Rock who appeared on the show, had better not come to face War Machine or he's getting subbed.

I agree J-Rock was less than impressive, but Hughes kept on sayin how J-Rock was his best technician on the ground and Hughes really felt he could have beat George so hat has to count for something...
hotrodttt
11/22/07 11:33:13PM

Posted by babalu2720

I agree, here are by predictions, Highlighted in bold is the fighter I choose

Clay Guida vs Roger Huerta - Split Decision
J-Roc vs War Machine - 1st Round Submission
Paul Georgif vs Jonathan Goulet - 1st Round T(KO)
Dorian Price vs Roman Mitchichyn - 1st Round Submission
Paul Georgif vs Jonathan Goulet - 1st Round T(KO)
Richie Hightower vs Troy Mandeloniz - 1st Round T(KO)
Pitbull09
11/23/07 3:11:28AM
I cant wait for this card. TUF 5 finale was one of the best cards this year and i think TUF 6 has the same potential. Rollins vs Warmachine is going to be a standup war! Also I wanted hightower to get a fight really bad. Cant wait to see the full card.