Upcoming Movies You're Looking Forward to

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Upcoming Movies You're Looking Forward to
Wolfenstein
1/26/09 10:17:01PM
Haven't been that into most of the new movies, but I'm really looking forward to The Watchmen and ...I know it's probably going to be a horrible movie but..Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li is another one I'm waiting for. So what's yours?
Twenty20Dollars
1/26/09 10:34:00PM
There were a few I saw on the myspace trailer thing.

Adventureland
Taken
Watchmen
Push
Fast&Furious
Friday the 13th(I've never seen previous ones those)

now you got me looking up all these new movies coming out on comingsoon.net
Bowen50
1/26/09 10:44:39PM
ohiostate1016
1/26/09 10:55:41PM
Watchmen kinda looks dumb to me, but I really wanna see Wolverine.
Shawn91111
1/26/09 10:58:56PM
Transformers 2
Friday the 13th
Boondock Saints 2
The Poughkeepsie Tapes (loosley based off the town I live in)
Gi. Joe
Beverly Hills Cop 4 ( cuz the 3rd one blew)

and of course! ...Air Bud ..Aussie Rules
mentalcase
1/27/09 12:39:32AM
TAKEN is great you should all watch this when it comes out in the US, violence has never been so satisfying to watch
MMAcca
1/27/09 12:54:47AM
Wolverine
Street Fighter
Taken
Transformers 2
Max Payne
Fast & Furious
Mayhem13
1/27/09 1:24:30AM
Friday the 13th
Hatchet 2
Boondock Saints 2
Piranha 3-D
Final Destantion 4 (3-D)
Martyrs
Dead Snow
PolishPride
1/27/09 2:38:53AM
"Taken" - Looks like a good ol' fashioned ass kicking movie. Those are the type that warm my heart. Love the gritty tough action movie where the good guy has a purpose to use any means necessary to obliterate the bad guys and has the skills to do it. Rock on.
jakeiceman
1/27/09 3:33:14AM

Posted by MMAcca

Wolverine
Street Fighter
Taken
Transformers 2
Max Payne
Fast & Furious

Max Payne was quite good for what it was. I had myself so hyped up to see it because I was absolutely addicted to the video games so I think I put a little too much pressure on it but it did for my liking.....

Best part of the movie.....MILA KUNIS
DCRage
1/27/09 5:11:15AM
Only Star Trek until I saw a commercial yesterday for a movie coming next week called Fanboys. It seems to be a funny fan take on Star Wars, so it's gone from never heard of it to must-see for me.
Solidus
1/27/09 8:10:54AM
Taken was good, cant go wrong with Liam Neeson. Watchmen looks interesting, other than that it doesnt seem like much is coming out this year.
Ordep
1/27/09 8:49:45AM
Taken
Gran Torino
Angels and Demons
Terminator: Salvation
The Hangover
cowcatcher
1/27/09 9:46:15AM
black dynamite - if you grew up watching blacksploitation flicks you will love this
boondock 2
sherlock holmes(with robert downey as holmes and christian bale as watson)
gi joe

dont want to see:
transformers 2- i hated the first one, i hate chia labouf(or however you spell his name), it ruined my childhood memories.
wiggum
1/27/09 9:58:51AM
boondock saints 2 fo sho! - i hope it doesnt suffer from sequelanitis and that troy guy can get over himself long enough to finish this movie up!

terminator - christian bale is a badass, throw in an awesome story with futuristic guns and stuff, booyah!

sherlock holmes - im a guy ritchie nut hugger, hell, i even like revolver....throw in downey and you got me more than sold

inglrorius bastards - im also a tarantino nut hugger, throw in brad pitt in a tarantino movie, plus i think mike myers, and i cant wait
AchillesHeel
1/27/09 11:44:44AM
The Mutant Chronicles looks like it has some potential. It's a sci-fi war movie starring Thomas Jane, Ron Perlman, John Malkovich, and Benno F├╝rman. It looks like it has a kind of comic-book-World War I style.

For those in the know, I noticed that Sean Pertwee is Jon "The 3rd Doctor" Pertwee's son.
dannyfrank
1/27/09 3:18:32PM

Posted by Ordep

Taken
Gran Torino
Angels and Demons
Terminator: Salvation
The Hangover

gran torino was really good
Wolfenstein
1/27/09 5:07:56PM

Posted by DCRage

Only Star Trek until I saw a commercial yesterday for a movie coming next week called Fanboys. It seems to be a funny fan take on Star Wars, so it's gone from never heard of it to must-see for me.

Yes defietely the Star Trek movie looks pretty kick-ass. Didn't realize they were making another Boondock Saints movie. I loved Boondock Saints, but the idea of reviving a movie that happened 10 years ago...they just never turn out well.
haggiswashere
1/27/09 5:19:38PM
Angels and Demons
Green Hornet
I love you man
Monsters and aliens lol not kidding
FrankTheTank1181
1/27/09 7:15:03PM
Gran Torino and Taken were really great movies. Can't wait to see WatchMen, Friday The 13th, Defiance and Transformers 2.
Twenty20Dollars
1/27/09 11:15:13PM
I love you, man

I was just about to say that one. Looks so funny.
MMAcca
1/28/09 1:41:21AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by MMAcca

Wolverine
Street Fighter
Taken
Transformers 2
Max Payne
Fast & Furious

Max Payne was quite good for what it was. I had myself so hyped up to see it because I was absolutely addicted to the video games so I think I put a little too much pressure on it but it did for my liking.....

Best part of the movie.....MILA KUNIS

Thanks.

I think it's out over here already, i just haven't gotten around to seeing it yet.
casey64
1/28/09 6:31:00PM
Gran Torino
nastshabast
1/28/09 8:12:58PM
Gran Torino is sick but I can't wait for Sin City 2 and Burton's Alice In Wonderland