Upcoming events in separate tabs.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Upcoming events in separate tabs.
scoozna
5/8/12 4:32:37PM
Props to the PG developers who put the upcoming event picks in separate tabs.
Nice improvement.

Add your kind words of praise for the site's recent changes below.
tepid55
5/8/12 4:51:12PM
I find it much easier to make picks now.
Poor_Franklin
5/8/12 6:06:40PM
great job site people!
jjeans
5/8/12 6:07:30PM
emfleek
5/8/12 7:07:20PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

great job DoTheMMAth (who does ALL site design/programming/upgrading)!

Shawn91111
5/8/12 7:35:02PM
Actually liked the old way better, easier just to scroll down and pick. But I can see the pros with the new feature.
grappler0000
5/8/12 7:37:16PM
L2 seems so retro now
Bubbles
5/8/12 11:21:50PM
tabs r kool
Budgellism
5/9/12 3:24:57PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Actually liked the old way better, easier just to scroll down and pick. But I can see the pros with the new feature.

I agree with Shawna

I liked the old way a lot more but I'm in the minority here. Much more organized though, I will say that.
MMAcca
5/9/12 3:28:05PM
I just really love tabs, so it's win win for me
scoozna
5/9/12 5:14:31PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Shawn91111

I agree with Shawna

I liked the old way a lot more but I'm in the minority here. Much more organized though, I will say that.

Who invited you to our shameless efforts to grease the wheels with the site developer? Dammit man, you may ruin my chance at getting my image superimposed onto the MMAPlayground.com logo!!!
jaguar_paw
5/11/12 11:55:30AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I have to say I agree.

It's better for when I want to quickly find an event.
However, I loved the old way since it was very easy to find a specific fighter and who he is fighting next. (ie.... if I want to know who Thiago Alves is fighting next, I could just use the "find" function and it would bring me right to him). Now I have to go and look for fighter's names in each individual tab.

Would be cool if there was an option to "view all". Best of both worlds, imo.