Which upcoming 2011 fights are you excited to see?!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Which upcoming 2011 fights are you excited to see?!
shaneTpain
11/5/11 1:36:12PM
The year is coming to an end but 2011 still has A LOT of fight left in er!

Looks as if Dana saved the best for last after a glance of the years remaining events. Huge names, long awaited returns & even longer awaited debuts! A quick scroll of the fantasy picks page induces goosebumps every time & I admit its hard to pick just 3 but I ask of you, fellow MMA super fans..

Which 3 upcoming 2011 fights are you most excited to see?!?!?!?!

I'm not just talking main events either boys, any fight any event! Lets get em out there & lets get pumped!

Ill start.
3. Ben Smooth Henderson vs The Carpenter Guida
This one is so soon but Ive been counting down the days since Bendo man-handled Jim Miller. I love em both but I love this fight even more. CANNOT WAIT!

2.The Count vs Mayhem
Mayhems return to the UFC has been long overdue. & Bisping is a perfect "welcome-back" opponent. Watching TUF every week its evident this match is going to be INTENSE!

1. Jon Bones vs The Dragon
This one needs no explanation. BONES + DRAGON = WOWWWWWWW Fight of the century
Twenty20Dollars
11/5/11 2:07:24PM
Cain/JDS
Shogun/Hendo
Le/Silva
Story/Kampmann
Big Nog/Mir 2
Homonick/Jung
Overeem/Lesnar
Budgellism
11/5/11 2:28:45PM
1. Cain vs. JDS - I've been waiting for this bad boy for a while now. It's a 50/50 fight in my eyes and I can't wait to see it go down. 2 weeks

2. Hendo vs. Shogun - Another pick 'em fight between two of my favourite fighters. I can't wait. 139 is ridiculously stacked with exciting scraps

3. Mayhem vs. Bisping - Mainly because I can't wait to see Miller beat that hypocritical moron Bisping and send him to the back of the line. Miller by RNC

4. Jones vs. Machida - This is Jones' biggest test imo. And I'll be there live

5. Lesnar vs. Overeem - Again, another pick 'em fight. And the best part about this is that it determines the next HW title challenger in a fight that will be another epic HW clash. I hope Overeem puts it to him early.
Geoffo
11/6/11 1:12:37AM
Cain vs. JDS - JDS my top 3 fav fighters.
Lesnar vs. Overeem - Overeem my top 3 fav fighters
GSP vs. Nick Diaz - GSP my top 3 fav fighters
Cerrone vs. Nate Diaz -HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Guida vs. Henderson - YEEEEEEEEEEEE BUDDY
Ebersole vs. Macdonald - YEEE BUDDY.
prozacnation1978
11/6/11 9:02:47AM
Looking forward to going to san jose
Please no one get hurt!!
jjeans
11/6/11 11:43:38AM

Posted by Geoffo
GSP vs. Nick Diaz - GSP my top 3 fav fighters

2011 Fights?
DrivenDavies15
11/6/11 3:25:56PM
Mayhem vs Bisping
Lesnar vs Overeem
Gustafsson v Matyushenko
Hendo vs Shogun
Guida vs henderson

These are my most anticipated fights of the rest of the year. CAn't freakin wait!!!! Especially Hendo vs Shogun, will be a war!
KungFuMaster
11/6/11 4:04:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

1. Cain vs. JDS - I've been waiting for this bad boy for a while now. It's a 50/50 fight in my eyes and I can't wait to see it go down. 2 weeks

2. Hendo vs. Shogun - Another pick 'em fight between two of my favourite fighters. I can't wait. 139 is ridiculously stacked with exciting scraps

3. Mayhem vs. Bisping - Mainly because I can't wait to see Miller beat that hypocritical moron Bisping and send him to the back of the line. Miller by RNC

4. Jones vs. Machida - This is Jones' biggest test imo. And I'll be there live

5. Lesnar vs. Overeem - Again, another pick 'em fight. And the best part about this is that it determines the next HW title challenger in a fight that will be another epic HW clash. I hope Overeem puts it to him early.

I'm stoked for all those fights but I would have placed them in this order.

1. Cain vs JDS
2. Jones vs Machida
3. Overeem vs Lesnar
4. Hendo vs Shogun