Unreal - Orlando Magic fan demands apology for push

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Unreal - Orlando Magic fan demands apology for push
Shawn91111
5/12/09 8:42:05AM
"The father of the 12-year-old boy bumped by Celtics big man Glen "Big Baby" Davis after Sunday's game-winning shot is demanding an apology.

Ernest Provetti told the Orlando Sentinel that he wrote the NBA office demanding an apology from Davis for acting like a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety." NBA spokesman Tim Frank confirmed the league received the e-mail but declined to comment on it.

Video of the play shows Davis ducking behind a referee and stepping out of bounds as he ran back to the Celtics bench. Provetti told the paper it was his son, Nicholas, whose hat fell off as Davis bumped him."

Here is the video...the push in question is at 58 seconds in.

LINK

I had to laugh at this, this is unreal. How bout paying attention to your kid when you have courtside seats....this would be the same dad at a baseball game sitting on the 3rd base side not watching out for line drives
postman
5/12/09 9:14:38AM
heard this on mike and mike its lame. Another D*** wants his face in the news.
king_katool
5/12/09 9:22:55AM
lol if i was that kid id be pissed my dad, because now their name will be published and the title for the video on youtube says "...pushes little fat kid" , now he's going to grow up the little fat kid who got pushed by a magic LOL
Jackelope
5/12/09 12:14:25PM
That is absolutely pathetic. If anything he was pushing the kid aside so he didn't absolutely run his ass over. Shoulda just plowed the little **** over and taught him not to stand so close to the court
ncordless
5/12/09 1:50:37PM
Dear father of fat kid with hat whose daddy spoils him with front row playoff tickets,

If you sit in the front row like a rich **** with your little porker son who is too slow and stupid to follow the action on the court, don't expect people to feel sorry for you. Most people would kill for the seats you and your little piggy had, and would be thrilled to get bumped in the action. I hope they ban you from any seats close to the court and make you sit with the rest of humanity, so you can see what real people are like (not that most people can even afford playoff tix) and either get real or go to the opera from now on.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/12/09 2:45:41PM
I watched the game live but didn't notice this . Spoiled whiny kid . I would get trampled by shaq for front row tickets .
4u2nv
5/12/09 3:54:32PM
Epic Ghey! That fat kid should be a shame of himself plus he's a Magic fan i guess. what a baby... a fat baby, him and his dad. Whaaaaaa
Wolfenstein
5/12/09 5:23:27PM
Well I wouldn't be ripping on the little kid, because he has no hand in what his Dad is doing. I mean yeah it's funny, but c'mon guys you're bashing some little 8 year old kid. I probably would have been pumped if I was the kid, I'm on mother F'n TV b*tches!

If you're courtside, expect that at some point there's a possibility a player may get tangled up in the front row--I mean you're about three feet from the action--what do you expect?
Jackelope
5/12/09 7:45:34PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Well I wouldn't be ripping on the little kid, because he has no hand in what his Dad is doing. I mean yeah it's funny, but c'mon guys you're bashing some little 8 year old kid. I probably would have been pumped if I was the kid, I'm on mother F'n TV b*tches!

If you're courtside, expect that at some point there's a possibility a player may get tangled up in the front row--I mean you're about three feet from the action--what do you expect?

Just so we're clear I did bash the kid a little bit, but I was mostly joking.
warglory
5/12/09 8:32:50PM
I was visualizing some little kid, but that kid was a good sized and barely moved when he get checked. He got his hat knocked off, oh boo hoo.
Kpro
5/12/09 8:40:52PM
teach your son a flying armbar and you won't have to worry, I saw Baby's arms flailing and salivated at his lack of flying armbar defense.