Most Unlikely KO of all time

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Most Unlikely KO of all time
warglory
11/6/11 9:11:07AM
Arlovski KOed Fulton in the very last second of the third round at Pro Elite 2! And on top of that, the entirety of the fight was a complete snorefest. That was the most unlikely KO of all time.

Furthermore, I know Arlovski is getting a lot of flak for not fighting a more exciting fight, but I can't blame the guy. He is trying to change up his game with Jackson, and he really has to build up his confidence again; reinvent himself as a fighter. Most fighters would probably just give up and call it a day after going through what Arlovski has, but the man wants to stay with it. This was a terrible fight, but I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt if it builds up his confidence again.
Budgellism
11/6/11 9:25:43AM
I heard that entire event sucked.
shaneTpain
11/6/11 9:41:16AM
the event sucked but that head kick KO was SICK
SmileR
11/6/11 11:25:21AM
It was a pretty sick head kick but the first 2 rounds were dull as hell. Arlovski winning is always good news though!
warglory
11/6/11 11:32:39AM

Posted by Budgellism

I heard that entire event sucked.

Yes, but mainly because it came off more like a regional amateur event with a ton of inexperienced fighters. It was terrible booking!
Kpro
11/6/11 12:01:58PM
I watched all of the fights except the Sylvia and Arlovski fights because I was DVRing 4 or 5 things Saturday night so they kept cutting each other off because only 2 can record at a time.

I didn't think the card was shit, considering it was Pro Elite's first card put together in years and since their sale, and 6 of the 7 fights were Heavyweight fights with records like 1-1, 5-1, 1-0, etc. Can't expect UFC level fighting with an almost all HW broadcast with guys who've been training for a year or so give or take. As far as expectations, I don't think it was too bad. I'll catch the Sylvia and Arlovski fights on the net sometime next week and I'll tune in to the next Pro Elite broadcast.
Poor_Franklin
11/6/11 1:22:27PM
here's the link to the KO vid posted by mmajunkie
Arlovski KOs Fulton

on a side note, Reagan Penn really disappointed me.

CantAndleDaRiddum
11/6/11 1:25:42PM

Posted by SmileR

Arlovski winning is always good news though!

Truth.
warglory
11/6/11 6:00:05PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

here's the link to the KO vid posted by mmajunkie
Arlovski KOs Fulton

on a side note, Reagan Penn really disappointed me.

His cardio was awful. When he threw that punch in the third and simply fell as a result of that from exhaustion, that was sad to see. A professional athlete (who is getting paid to compete mind you), should never be in that kind of shape.
prophecy033
11/6/11 6:48:06PM
I thought it was a pretty nice ko
tcunningham
11/7/11 3:00:00AM
if i wouldnt have had it recorded i would have never amde it to the head kick. thank god for fast forward on the DVR