Unique opportuntiy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Unique opportuntiy
Rabi
8/4/12 6:10:32AM
Some of you will already know this but me and jjeans host a weekly podcast. This week jjeans can not host the show with me so I thought I would see if any PG members would be interested in co hosting the show with me. I will be recording the show this wednesday at 4:30pm ET for approx 2 hrs. So far I have 3 guests confirmed (I am will try and get a 4th). If you would like to do this you need to have access to skype and you will get a chance to interview the fighters with me. I will need to speak to you on skype before so I can talk you through how the show will work.

My confirmed guests are:

Al Iaquinta
Din Thomas
Matt Riddle

If your interested either PM me or reply to this thread. If you have any questions please do the same.
kopower
8/4/12 8:09:13AM
Sounds like a great opportunity, too bad I'll be at work. Good luck
Rabi
8/4/12 8:10:48AM
Thanks mate!
SmileR
8/4/12 8:18:02AM
If people could understand my accent I would of loved to do this! Just got done listening to the Hunt podcast! Great show, man!
Rabi
8/4/12 8:24:24AM
Thanks mate.

Subtitles don't work on a podcast
Bubbles
8/4/12 12:01:07PM
like kopower, I too have to work
pmoney
8/4/12 3:29:28PM
I would love to step in and interview Iaquinta again, however I don't have Skype.... perhaps I could download it to my Android phone?
Rabi
8/4/12 3:31:13PM
You can have skype on a phone, try it and we can do a test to see if it works before we record the show.
Gogoplatapus
8/4/12 4:03:30PM

Posted by pmoney

I would love to step in and interview Iaquinta again, however I don't have Skype.... perhaps I could download it to my Android phone?

Skype is super duper easy to get. right heer

Boosh, Journalism Diploma.
Aether
8/5/12 10:51:44AM
I'm afraid I would make Matt Riddle angry if I interviewed him, because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from criticizing his terrible gameplans.