UFC Undisputed roster

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC Undisputed roster
Aaronno9
3/8/09 8:56:10PM
I just thought it would be cool to have a thread we can keep updated with the roster for the upcoming game which we can drag back up whenever somebody finds a new confirmed fighter or whatever. Anyways, heres what we have so far -

HW: Frank Mir, Brock Lesnar, Big Nog, Gabe Gonzaga, Kongo.

LHW: Rashad, Forrest, Rampage, Chuck, Wandy, Jardine, Vera.

MW: Anderson, Bisping, Franklin, Hendo, Marquardt, Grove.

WW: GSP, Koscheck, Davies, Hughes.

LW: Penn, Stevenson, Sanchez, Florian, Huerta.

Rumored: Carwin, Saunders, Guida.

Hopefully the roster will end up with around 50 fighters aswell as the hall of famers being unlockables.
haggiswashere
3/8/09 9:00:05PM
Don't forget Amir
Boo_Radley21
3/8/09 9:37:44PM
That's already 27. At first I was thinking it would be impossible to get 80 guys but now I'm believing it. That's making it more exciting for it to come out too. And are Huerta, Hughes and Anderson confirmed? I haven't seen anything about them.
seanfu
3/8/09 10:17:53PM
I'm hoping a lot that they have fighters at multiple weights, like Rich, Hendo, BJ, Anderson, Nightmare. It helped a lot with the fight night series and you know if they already had 80 to begin with it could end up with 100 or so.

Weight classes could go from 16 per weight class to 20. So, just throwing that in.
tberg420
3/8/09 10:25:58PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

That's already 27. At first I was thinking it would be impossible to get 80 guys but now I'm believing it. That's making it more exciting for it to come out too. And are [b]Huerta, Hughes and Anderson confirmed?[/b] I haven't seen anything about them.

Yes they are confirmed. Huerta's screen shots have already been shown but Silva and Hughes have not. Even though they haven't been shown they are confirmed as you will more then likely see Silva being shown along with Leites for their upcoming fight.
Styles
3/8/09 10:37:15PM
Here are more video's to the game if anyone hasn't seen them.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/876/876973/vids_1.html

Featuring Kendall Grove, Gonzaga, Vera to mention the few that I haven't seen yet.
Boo_Radley21
3/8/09 10:47:03PM

Posted by seanfu

I'm hoping a lot that they have fighters at multiple weights, like Rich, Hendo, BJ, Anderson, Nightmare. It helped a lot with the fight night series and you know if they already had 80 to begin with it could end up with 100 or so.

Weight classes could go from 16 per weight class to 20. So, just throwing that in.

I liked how they did that for Fight Night, but that has a much smaller roster than UFC is supposed to have. It might be too much to make all their stats different for each weight class (in the guys that have competed in two). What I think they should maybe do is leave guys at one weight class for like exhibition or two player and what not, but in career mode give certain guys the option of a different weight class. Cause really if you're playing your friends you don't really need like a welterweight and lightweight diego.
UFCmma666
3/8/09 11:33:47PM
i jus saw some kendall animations and i was very impresed with the realism in him i thought i was watching him
1daveufc
3/9/09 5:39:10AM
Clay Guida.Ryan Bader. Jon Koppenhaver.Matt Hughes .Efrain Escudeso.All on as well.Well thats on the wikipedia site any ways.
Aaronno9
3/9/09 9:03:16AM

Posted by 1daveufc

Clay Guida.Ryan Bader. Jon Koppenhaver.Matt Hughes .Efrain Escudeso.All on as well.Well thats on the wikipedia site any ways.

Yeah I saw that but they didnt have any sources so I thought id leave em out for now. I mean, id be absolutly shocked if Dana let war machine stay in the game. I think Efrain and Ryan will probably be showcased at the upcoming ufn.

I think the differance with fight night and undisputed, in terms of roster, will be that in fight nights career mode they made up about 90% of the fighters you fought, whereas udisputed seems like its going only use real fighters, so the roster will have to be a decent size if its going to have a successful career mode. Thats what im most looking forward to aswell so id be disapointed if we didnt get at least 10-15 guys per division.
CwB
3/9/09 4:31:17PM
They better have a great create-a-fighter in this game cause i cant wait to create my own and destroy everyone else...
gsquat
3/9/09 4:59:54PM
Just saw Marcus Davis and it didn't look a thing like him. Looked like John Cena or somehting. Hair too high and dark. Face wasn't right either.