UFC undisputed 3 pre-order!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC undisputed 3 pre-order!
shaneTpain
1/6/12 4:34:21PM
I just pre-ordered my copy of UNDISPUTED 3 BOYS!!!! YOPPP that means BONUS FIGHTERS!! Iamma be tappin dudes online with Mr.Wonderful! All-American Stann! Nick Diaz! &&& 2011s biggest disappointment Mayhemmm!! I even "liked" THQs facebook page so i'll be using Overeem too
I dont know about you guys BUT I f'n loved Undisputed 1 & 2! & Im counting down the days until the third one comes out.
Anyone else on the Playground a big fan of the UFC video games? & Who else pre-ordered just to get the bonus fighters?? haha cant waitttt!
Budgellism
1/6/12 4:44:26PM
When is this coming out again?

I didn't buy the first two games, I might go for this one.
FastKnockout
1/7/12 2:40:16AM
I canceled my pre-order. Won't buy it until I test it out first. THQ needs to get their **** together.
PABLOMAFIOSO
1/7/12 7:13:09AM
the second one wasn't even as good as the first IMO. The gameplay tailers look terrible for number 3. The fights resemble the old wrestling games e.i. do a move then reset to standing for every punch and kick thrown. As for bonus fighters being top prospects in certain divisions I think they f***ed up there. I'll probably give this a miss after buying the first two.
DrivenDavies15
1/7/12 2:41:53PM
1 & 2 were sorta disapointing to me but weren't too bad. This one looks to be much better, THQ said a demo will be released later this month sometime so ill try that out but I will most likely end up getting it anyway
mrsmiley
1/8/12 4:12:35AM
I pre-ordered yesterday. If it wasn't for the change in the submission system I wouldn't have though. I'm excited for Pride mode as well.
calitrees
1/9/12 10:49:25AM
Im most exited for simulation mode supposed to be more realistic so people cant throw bombs for three rounds and never get tired.The stamina is more realistic and punches and kicks do more damage so u have to fight more careful. But this game needs to implement scrambles its one of the biggest parts of MMA.

My question to ShaneT is where did you pre order it i think gamestop is the only place you get bonus fighters from not sure cuz i got a best buy card bont wont bother pre ordering it unless i get the fighters
mrsmiley
1/9/12 3:35:30PM

Posted by calitrees

Im most exited for simulation mode supposed to be more realistic so people cant throw bombs for three rounds and never get tired.The stamina is more realistic and punches and kicks do more damage so u have to fight more careful. But this game needs to implement scrambles its one of the biggest parts of MMA.

My question to ShaneT is where did you pre order it i think gamestop is the only place you get bonus fighters from not sure cuz i got a best buy card bont wont bother pre ordering it unless i get the fighters

Simulation mode seems very interesting indeed. I hope it really works out as game enhancer and not a gimmick. One of the things I loved about EA's MMA was the ability to really have 3 round grinders that where really challenging.
I think a replay mode would be great as well.