UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Aaronno9
6/2/09 9:15:35AM
Does anybody else think its going to get a little confusing holding CAFs, Tournements, and just general chit chat in the same thread? I mean, surely since theirs like 10 threads with all the side games and fantasy drafts around we could have 1 more thread to arrange a tournement?
bojangalz
6/2/09 5:40:00PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Does anybody else think its going to get a little confusing holding CAFs, Tournements, and just general chit chat in the same thread? I mean, surely since theirs like 10 threads with all the side games and fantasy drafts around we could have 1 more thread to arrange a tournement?

At least one more thread, preferrably two...I personally think there should be a dedicated CAF thread too, though I've began going elsewhere for that kind of discussion.
DCRage
6/2/09 7:21:28PM
Actually, I was thinking a game-specific forum would be best but I don't know if that's even possible. That's obviously beyond my means aside from making a suggestion.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/3/09 8:51:55AM
4 ranked fights in a row last night.... I win 4 in a F*****CKING row but noooo they don't count due to the give-up cheating... Some kind of fix has to be developed for this, it's getting very frustrating
Aaronno9
6/3/09 9:17:49AM
Yup, cheating is getting out of control now. People are quitting out soon as you even get the mount. It sucks becouse ive got a legit record of about 100-25 (2 months of the demo and mastered ground game= lots of noobs being gnp'd out on release day, lol) and everytime I try to play people tell me to leave becouse they dont play quitters. Im probably just going to throw a couple of games and get to 30-40 losses just to make it easier to find a fight.
Franklinfan47
6/3/09 8:47:34PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

4 ranked fights in a row last night.... I win 4 in a F*****CKING row but noooo they don't count due to the give-up cheating... Some kind of fix has to be developed for this, it's getting very frustrating

If I had to pick out one problem with this game, its definately this. They really need to develop a patch that stops players from leaving ranked matches at any point once the fight has started. Ive beaten atleast 20-30 people who backed out like little girls when they knew they were beaten Its enough to drive someone insane.

Besides that, Im really enjoying this game so far. Some of the fighters look nothing like their real selves, and theres still some bugs here and there (especially with the career mode and ground fighting system), but not bad at all for their first time out.

My gamertag is Dangles47 on Xbox *** if anyone ever feels like throwing down
Playground_Samurai
6/4/09 12:35:23PM
I think they should make it like Madden. If you quit after the game has started, it counts as a loss on your record.
Boo_Radley21
6/5/09 11:18:04AM
I've literally never had a problem with cheating on xbox live. Did this just start or something because I haven't played in a while.
Playground_Samurai
6/5/09 5:38:34PM
What skill level is everybody playing on? I've been on playing on expert for a while now.

Made a Shane Carwin last night. It's actually pretty accurate. I wish we could make a created fighter larger than 235lbs. However, he looks larger than 235 so I guess it doesn't matter. Knocked out my very first opponent, he's a beast. I'll post pics if I can.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/6/09 9:24:44PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Yup, cheating is getting out of control now. People are quitting out soon as you even get the mount. It sucks becouse ive got a legit record of about 100-25 (2 months of the demo and mastered ground game= lots of noobs being gnp'd out on release day, lol) and everytime I try to play people tell me to leave becouse they dont play quitters. Im probably just going to throw a couple of games and get to 30-40 losses just to make it easier to find a fight.

I actually had an also legit record of 34-7 as i also schooled a bunch of noobs on launch day hahaha , every single person though for like 2 days in a row quit when we got the fighter choosing screen. I actually adopted what you proposed there and just lost a whole bunch of fights on purpose. My record is now 39-30 and im ready to kick ass. bring on the quitters!
king_katool
6/9/09 4:59:02PM
ATTENTION: EVERY1 THAT HATES WHEN SOME1 DISCONNECTS WHEN THEY LOSE MUST CLICK THIS LINK,

http://www.undisputedonline.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5885
bojangalz
6/10/09 10:47:25PM
So I finally finished my career with Bas, and decided to try a ranked game for the first time on xbox live. I'm guessing they don't have some sort of matrix for matching up opponents with similar online experience because my first fight was against a guy with a level 12 ranking. I have no idea how long it takes to get that far, but I held my own late into the first before he finally KO'd me.

It was pretty obvious that we both knew what we were doing on the ground. I had him in a beautiful armbar early in the third and gassed him out, but I didn't have enough in the tank to seal the deal.

Started my online career 0-1. I feel sorry for the poor bastard I face next. TIME FOR SOME REDEMPTION BITCHES!
Aaronno9
6/11/09 1:35:42AM
The online matching making sucks. I often player people below level 10, ive played at least 30-40 games against people playing their first match. Im level 75. It makes no sense. I mean, its all good racking up easy wins but it gets boring beating people who havent mastered certian aspects of the game yet.
bojangalz
6/11/09 1:15:09PM
I've only played maybe 3-4 games online so far, is it just me or does the game tend to lag a lot? I've got an awesome internet connection, so I know it's not on my end. Have I just drawn the short straw with my opponents so far or is the leg a common occurance?
king_katool
6/11/09 1:50:24PM

Posted by bojangalz

I've only played maybe 3-4 games online so far, is it just me or does the game tend to lag a lot? I've got an awesome internet connection, so I know it's not on my end. Have I just drawn the short straw with my opponents so far or is the leg a common occurance?

i tend to think my internet connection is ****, even tho im always tell them i want the fastest they got and pay for, ive come to the conclusion its because i live in canada and US always gets the better stuff, BUT i find the UFC online better then most other games online, so i think you just got the short straw, PS3? add me same name as here
bojangalz
6/16/09 3:23:07PM
Yeah, the problem was with opponent's connections. I'm 26-3 now with 23 submissions. The lag has only happend maybe 5-10 times. I've fallen prey to at least 10 quitters now, so the record should be much, much better.

I'll say this much though. When you do finaly fight someone who actually knows how to play the game, it's a lot of fun. I've had probably 3-4 real good battles so far. The rest of the time its just a matter of watching my opponent gas out spamming strikes, counter-grapple, judo toss, mount, and it's game over.

I've actually started just letting guys up so I can "work" on my striking. It's just too easy to take most guys to the ground.
slapshot
6/17/09 12:34:04PM
Anyone on right now that wants to roll? PSN quistoman lets go!
runningman08
6/22/09 12:44:44AM
I know in career mod i got knocked out in my first 3 fights because since you dont have enough points they make you really slow and i had trouble getting anything off with out getting Knocked out. It gotten a lot better now.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
6/29/09 7:49:33PM
lol, I dont pay anywhere enough of my lifes attention to this website, didnt know posts for the video game would be locked if they wern't in their segregated area lol
oh the ruling class
anyways this was the topic
has anyone created any real fighters in the game just for fun, exhibition/online use

so far I have created Randy Couture, Shane Carwin, Patrick Cote' and Sam Stout
I give myself a 9.25 out of 10 on the Couture and Carwin charaters
and an 8.5 on the stout and a solid 8 out of 10 on the cote

I tried to create Dan Hardy but deleted it
also any fighters with signicant amounts of tattoo work you can forget about them(sakara, pellegrino, ed herman, soszynski, ross pearson)

I'm going to create, jon jones, matt hamil, nate quarry, melvin guillard, paul taylor and luiz cane

anyone else been playing with these features?
king_katool
6/29/09 7:53:45PM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

lol, I dont pay anywhere enough of my lifes attention to this website, didnt know posts for the video game would be locked if they wern't in their segregated area lol
oh the ruling class
anyways this was the topic
has anyone created any real fighters in the game just for fun, exhibition/online use

so far I have created Randy Couture, Shane Carwin, Patrick Cote' and Sam Stout
I give myself a 9.25 out of 10 on the Couture and Carwin charaters
and an 8.5 on the stout and a solid 8 out of 10 on the cote

I tried to create Dan Hardy but deleted it
also any fighters with signicant amounts of tattoo work you can forget about them(sakara, pellegrino, ed herman, soszynski, ross pearson)

I'm going to create, jon jones, matt hamil, nate quarry, melvin guillard, paul taylor and luiz cane

anyone else been playing with these features?

i have a 185LB Vitor Belfort,
DCRage
7/8/09 1:00:44PM
In case you missed it or it got bumped too far down in the News forum, a patch to fix some of the online gameplay problems and complaints is on the way soon.

Article
ncordless
7/9/09 3:47:09PM
Alright, what is everyone's level? I am a level 40 double silver star. I would be higher but I don't quit (unless I am certain someone is using a turbo on the subs) and I didn't understand the clinch counter grapples. My record is a dismal 69-104. My favorite fighters to use are Demian Maia, a sweet Fedor I made, a ridiculously stat-maxed Semmy Schilt, Thiago Alves and Sherk.
Aaronno9
7/30/09 8:53:14AM
Finally got patched today! Sweet!
Irish_Pride
7/31/09 1:29:50AM
I'm glad they finally did something about the online quitters. I am level 16. My record is 16-5 and I've ran into 6 quitters so my record would be 22-5 if they didnt quit. I love using Forrest Griffin, he is my boy.
ultimateweapon
8/13/09 10:15:02PM
i love this game
but damn i wish it had clay guida that would be kick ass
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
mrsmiley
8/13/09 10:39:28PM
Has anyone else notice when you take a created player online with the name "Fedor Emelianeko)" (or however the hell you spell it)
They edit the name to blue player?
bigbubbano23
8/20/09 2:05:16AM
no, but i will try for some amusment
Aaronno9
8/27/09 5:01:38AM
Ive never noticed that with my Fedor. Weird.

I had the most annoying game ever yesturday, I was playing with Rampage against some dude with his jacked CAF, and I litterally owned him for 3 full rounds. I mean, his stamina bar was red at the start of the second round. But I just couldnt finish the dude for ****. It was litterally a 3 round mauling and he didnt even get rocked once.

So the 4th round starts, and I get hit with like his 8th landed shot of the night. Needless to say it was a flush headkick and I spent the next 10 minutes putting my full effort into not smashing my control pad against the wall.
emfleek
10/6/09 9:30:15AM
I'm FINALLY picking this game up tonight after work. I'm stoked.

NOTE: I also just got my first Beta Max VCR, a pair of British Knights and a Pogo Ball.

emfleek
10/6/09 1:30:53PM
So, I traded in Madden 10 and received UFC: Undisputed in return. Is there any way for me to be able to get the downloadable fighters?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6