UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here
« Previous Page | Next Page »
chuckw94
5/23/09 4:15:55PM
i play with nogueira, shogun, rashad, maia, and mirko. damn cheaters like to pull the plug when you beat them. i had a guy about 5 levels ahead of me and on a 18 fight win streak. i subbed him and he quit on me. f*@kin pu$$y's
ncordless
5/25/09 2:15:50AM
I just broke my TV with an xbox controller after getting subbed by Kongo while playing as Nog. My wife is not happy. I am going to sleep on the couch tonight, buy a new TV tomorrow, and seek anger management counseling to deal with the BS finishes I am getting from online play.

Maybe I need to take a break
Jackelope
5/25/09 2:17:25AM

Posted by ncordless

I just broke my TV with an xbox controller after getting subbed by Kongo while playing as Nog. My wife is not happy. I am going to sleep on the couch tonight, buy a new TV tomorrow, and seek anger management counseling to deal with the BS finishes I am getting from online play.

Maybe I need to take a break

LMAO @ Kongo submitting Nog
Playground_Samurai
5/25/09 4:12:12AM
Dude, I got subbed with Maia by Bisping.

samauri b if anybody wants to add and play.
ncordless
5/25/09 12:09:36PM
Whew... I have calmed down now.

The sight of watching Kongo sub Nog with a kimura from half guard drove me into a rage. Especially since I was tapping the buttons as fast as I could.

... on the bright side I am going to have HD now...
RMFG_187
5/25/09 1:00:20PM
Anyone want to play for money or braggin rights on Xbox.

Hit me up

Gamer Tag : RMFG 187

there is a space between the RMFG and 187
seanfu
5/25/09 7:05:55PM
Do you get more points for your attributes if you do career on a higher diffficulty or does it not matter?
Playground_Samurai
5/27/09 4:42:34AM
Just had my first experience with a xbox live cheater. He was using Frank Mir and had a 22 fight win streak coming into our match. He quit as soon as I locked in the sub with Big Nog.

Is there any way to see the gamertag of the person you have most recently played against?

Edit: Just figured out how to see the gamertags of people you have played against previously.
Playground_Samurai
5/27/09 5:03:27AM
Unbelievable!! It just happened again. I've been writing down gamertags of people im facing and I got this one. Is there anything I can do? Is there any place to report people like this, or anything at all?

Either way, if you see the gamertag posted below, just know that the person controlling will turn off the console as soon as you win.

RIPPA87
Blitzcraig55

Edit: Just read the Xbox live code of conduct. You can file complaints, but I think i'll just give em a bad review and avoid him.
Aaronno9
5/27/09 5:29:46AM
Filing complaints it pointless. So many people file complaints just becouse they loose games ect, I dont think anything will be done unless you get like 50 complaints against one dude for the same reason. Its happened to me 20+ times now and its just becoming a circle, people who normally wouldnt quit are getting pissed at loosing out, so they start doing it aswell. This needs to be patched asap, its really ruining the game. Ive totally stopped playing online now and started concentrating on career. Its getting to the point where dudes are quitting just becouse you get in mount.
king_katool
5/27/09 4:10:20PM
LMFAo, this reminds me of my fights last night, i came across a guy 45-0, i KNEW when i beat him he would quit so i told him right off the bat i knew he was a cheat and would quit but i would destroy him anyway, so fight starts and he runs throws a hook that i block and i start unleashing on him leg kicks body kicks heads uppercuts superback punch just and onslaught, rock him 4 times let him up and then finally KO him with a uppercut headkick combo, and GUESS WHAT HE QUITS LOL!!!! so i send him MSG after MSG saying **** like "45-1 *****", "wanna rematch scrub" just stupid msgs, then he sends a friend Request we meet up and he says its because i used my custom guy i won, so we fight again, GSP(him) vs A johnson(me) AGAIN i DESTROY him LOL, this time it was only a friendly but he still quits?? lol ANY1 on PS3 that wants to rip on him his PSN is

The_Champ

GO GET HIM BOYS
Mattchoo
5/27/09 6:11:45PM
These anything can happen ko's are seriously getting on my tits now! I was just dominating someone, and i was knocked out by a jab... Yes a jab. From nowhere and it wasnt fully thrown as i was killing the body with some shots. I swear its driving me insane they over exadurated that part of the game i think.

king_katool
5/27/09 9:23:26PM

Posted by Mattchoo

These anything can happen ko's are seriously getting on my tits now! I was just dominating someone, and i was knocked out by a jab... Yes a jab. From nowhere and it wasnt fully thrown as i was killing the body with some shots. I swear its driving me insane they over exadurated that part of the game i think.

i thought jab's are in the weak punches, and you cant get knocked out by weak punches it has to be a strong punch, maybe it was a straight
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/27/09 11:43:57PM
all the quiters online are pathetic . take a loss like a man for fuk sakes . Countless people get subed because they arent watching the stamina,
DCRage
5/28/09 7:21:24AM
On a lighter note...skp to the last few seconds of this video for the "Buffer Beatdown" as Bruce Buffer using Anderson Silva beats down Forrest Griffin as Forrest Griffin:

http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/thq-undisputed-party-with-bruce-buffer-forrest-griffin-mike-swick-jon-fitch/ce2ad18b0496aefbe4e92b6f06b8a1
emfleek
5/28/09 4:25:46PM

Posted by DCRage

On a lighter note...skp to the last few seconds of this video for the "Buffer Beatdown" as Bruce Buffer using Anderson Silva beats down Forrest Griffin as Forrest Griffin:

http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/thq-undisputed-party-with-bruce-buffer-forrest-griffin-mike-swick-jon-fitch/ce2ad18b0496aefbe4e92b6f06b8a1

That was definitely Bruce Buffer using Anderson Silva...but that WAS NOT Forrest using Forrest.
Kpro
5/28/09 6:43:01PM
Quick heads up for those that haven't played career mode yet, avoid all the photo shoots, autograph signings, etc. etc.

My second time through career mode I have an F-Ton more points to distribute because I am skipping all that.

breakdown5
5/29/09 10:07:08AM
I created Fedor and can't even use him online. Every time I try, they quit as soon as they see the name.

ncordless
5/29/09 10:23:08AM
So far I have created:

A sick LW version of Jose Aldo with MT/BBJ.

A promising version of Mo Lawal with Boxing/wrestling

a really weak version of Fedor with boxing/judo

Jamal
5/29/09 11:37:00AM
Theres some things that need to be fixed but overall a great game
Kpro
5/29/09 12:01:48PM
I did a fictional character at LW, MT/BJJ.

Then did Nick Diaz at WW and went 34-0 with 34 TKO's.

2 things are apparent.

1) I need to step up the difficulty level.
2) Diaz has 100 rating on subs and sub defense and I still suck at them. (he has 70 on punches/kicks, and 1st round TKO's are frequent)
Pookie
5/29/09 8:44:40PM
So far i have
Sokoudjou (Kickboxing/judo)- made without career mode, so his stats are just about right.

Tong Po (Muay Thai/ BJJ) - My first character, he was the absolute #1 badass in the world when Kickboxer premiered.

Jean Claude Van Damme (Kickboxing/Judo) - Just Started him, and soon he will be whooping on Tong Po to avenge his crippled brother.

Future Prospects -

Chong Li
Steven Seagal
Robbie Lawler
Vitor Belfort

king_katool
5/29/09 8:57:49PM

Posted by Pookie

So far i have
Sokoudjou (Kickboxing/judo)- made without career mode, so his stats are just about right.

Tong Po (Muay Thai/ BJJ) - My first character, he was the absolute #1 badass in the world when Kickboxer premiered.

Jean Claude Van Damme (Kickboxing/Judo) - Just Started him, and soon he will be whooping on Tong Po to avenge his crippled brother.

Future Prospects -

Chong Li
Steven Seagal
Robbie Lawler
Vitor Belfort

i just made a vitor belfort last night, only thing i changed was i made him boxing /judo not wrestling because i like the judo style
Pookie
5/29/09 9:42:15PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Pookie

So far i have

Future Prospects -

Chong Li
Steven Seagal
Robbie Lawler
Vitor Belfort

i just made a vitor belfort last night, only thing i changed was i made him boxing /judo not wrestling because i like the judo style

We both know Vitor's corner would always chant JUIJITSU! JUIJITSU! after hed go and knock someone out in 3.4 seconds.
Kpro
5/29/09 9:47:03PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Pookie

So far i have

Future Prospects -

Chong Li
Steven Seagal
Robbie Lawler
Vitor Belfort

We both know Vitor's corner would always chant JUIJITSU! JUIJITSU! after hed go and knock someone out in 3.4 seconds.

Only rolling on the mat could create that level of hand speed!
Pookie
5/29/09 9:49:31PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Pookie

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Pookie

So far i have

Future Prospects -

Chong Li
Steven Seagal
Robbie Lawler
Vitor Belfort

Only rolling on the mat could create that level of hand speed!

I was a fool to ever think i could keep up with your level of funny.
1daveufc
5/30/09 12:42:49PM
Has anyone managed to do the Rampage slam Arona style yet?If they have please some one tell me how to do it av seen it on a video and it looks class
bojangalz
5/31/09 11:38:28AM
Finally completed my first career. Created McLovin (though it looks nothing like him cause I suck at creating fighters) and dominated the WW division. I was on beginner dificulty for the first time out, so take it for what it's worth.

Finished with an overall rating of 87 and a record of 32-1 (20 KO, 10 Sub, 2 Dec). One loss came early on when I took a pretty big step up to fight Lytle on short notice. Admittedly though- there should be one more loss on my record. I got extremely pissed off after running the train on Serra for over 14 minutes only to get flash KO'd very late. I powered off before the save. (It was either that or throw the controller through the 52" TV)

Just created a decent looking Bas Rutten for a run at the 205 lb division. Judo and kickboxing. Still haven't used judo since I bought the game,so I'm not sure how I'll like it. Moving the difficulty up a notch as well.

I've read on other forums about create-a-fighters online with overall rankings of like 100+. How the hell does that happen? I still have yet to even try the game online. I need to get on that.

*****EDIT***** Found a tutorial on making a super CAF. Can't say that I'm a fan of the process. It's all about sand-bagging and throwing fights. And it's all done for the purposes of making a massive online fighter. I prefer to work my way to the HOF and play it straight up.
Pookie
5/31/09 10:53:10PM
If you use Muay Thai, get your speed all the way up to 90 first.

then when you spar do the probing jab to get in close and switch back and forth between right elbow and left elbow as fast as you can if your fast enough they will continually hit, if youre doing it right you can get your opponent to rocked within 30 seconds of elbows,

On average you can finish with a 600 point difference between you and your sparring partner for maximum points almost every time.

Did this with tong po.
bojangalz
6/1/09 11:44:11PM
El Guapo...I mean EL TORO! has arrived! Time to start that career and make my way to the UFC HOF baby!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6