UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Undisputed 2009 - Post all related info here
Next Page »
telnights
4/24/09 9:10:55PM
To keep the number of UFC Undisputed topics down please post all related info to the game here please.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/24/09 10:24:48PM
my psn id is : eh-silva
postman
4/24/09 11:45:05PM
Just played it Chuck knocked me out 3 times ha ha I so bad at video games not named NHL
Styles
4/25/09 12:36:46AM
I cant wait to play the game online. Expert mode is just to easy anymore, I am going to rip up those UOC tourny's. The game is kick-ass once you get the moves down, there is so much to do from the mauy-thai clinch, slams, over 2k subs, 6 different styles and 3 variations of each style, and each fighter was there own unique moves, such as A.silva catching a kick and going into the plum.

You can even do the Leites by pressing LB and back....
Ordep
4/25/09 1:00:32AM
My cousin told me an idea he's trying to run on another MMa site. I thought it was cool and since some members here run some nice fantasy games I would share it here in case someone wants to use it (maybe someone already suggested this here, sorry if that's the case, never found the post).

So, as you may guess, the idea is to have some competition between members from the Playground who own the game(after it comes out). Could be double league (one for PS3 and one for X360) and maybe try to get the two winners to compete somehow or just declare both winners.

The competition could be a regular tournament, or even better have a scheduled "season" then finish with a smaller tournament. Sort of like Head-to-Head fantasy. A strict schedule(time for meeting, etc.) it is almost impossible to do, but if there are no too many players it can be just fighting each of the other participants in your league X number of times per week over the PSN or XBLA. Just make sure both users agree on that being an "official" match prior to start.

Another cool thing to make things more interesting and maybe more fair, would be to use CREATED fighters only. This also would help to keep track of those "official" matches. Weight classes are another issue. Best thing to do I guess will be to keep it to a single one unless there's a LOT of members wanting to play so there could be different weight classes to make it more viable while still competitive.

To keep track of the game a Commissioner for each league(PS3, X306) should be establish, and this will be in charge of arranging the stats on some website of we can make a thread here (if there's no problem with the admins and mods) to keep the stats updated. Participants can report their stats directly to him/her, winner of each match is responsible for doing that.

So, again, this is not my original idea but since my cousin is not a regular poster here I brought it up for someone to grab it if desired. It has a lots of flaws so I'm sure the good Fantasy organizers here can edit them and make it better. I would gladly volunteer to be the PS3 league manager but I'm not sure I'll get the game in May since my $$$ directed for video games its already pointing to other targets. Anyway, there it is, use it or ignore it

Wallass
4/26/09 6:24:05PM
I am new to X-Box Live and was wondering if there will be another update of this game to Live before it is released?
DJDark41
4/26/09 10:03:57PM

Posted by Wallass

I am new to X-Box Live and was wondering if there will be another update of this game to Live before it is released?

I doubt it. The game is less then a month from release, so you will be stuck with Liddell/Rua until then. I can't wait for this game... I just KO'd my brother 6 times in a row as Shogun. Then somehow, he tapped me out as Liddell, and I cried
king_katool
4/26/09 11:10:16PM
any1 know any good UFOC leagues to join?
prozacnation1978
4/27/09 6:12:42PM
can't wait i got the demo thought it would be a disc but it's a download which sucks for me
breakdown5
4/27/09 9:58:55PM
Just played it. Freakin awesome. Subs are a little tough to pull off on Chuck, but you can do it. Nice KOs that can be hit with a lot of different moves. Can't wait to get the full game.
BelXavier420
4/27/09 10:27:54PM
Just played tonight and got ko'ed by a elbow while standing . The game seemed pretty damn cool I hope they add a bit more blood to the finished product. I saw blood squirt from my face then when he went to the corner no cuts. Game play was pretty sweet I really look forward to making my own fighter and destroying all my friends!!
Mayhem13
4/28/09 10:54:59AM
finally got Live for the Xbox just because of this game.

so once I get my account figured out, I will post the info and we will have to get a league going
king_katool
4/29/09 5:03:08PM
i cant spin the RS worth ****....
Kpro
5/3/09 11:43:00PM
I already pre-ordered and suck bad at video games so if anyone wants to beat my ass after May 19th I'm Vlademani on PS3.
ufcfighter
5/4/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by Styles

I cant wait to play the game online. Expert mode is just to easy anymore, I am going to rip up those UOC tourny's. The game is kick-ass once you get the moves down, there is so much to do from the mauy-thai clinch, slams, over 2k subs, 6 different styles and 3 variations of each style, and each fighter was there own unique moves, such as A.silva catching a kick and going into the plum.

You can even do the Leites by pressing LB and back....

wow...i should try this one...
Kpro
5/4/09 3:02:57PM
To recap how bad I suck at games, I was holding L1 on the PS3 while I was using the punch buttons thinking it made them more powerful, but it only does something different when used with the kick buttons to do a headkick. Took me about 50 matches to figure that one out.

I keep getting intentionally KO'd while taunting because it's hilarious on the replays.
cmill21
5/11/09 3:44:14PM
Cro Cop's rated an 83...garbage. Wow some of these ratings suuuuuuuck. Link to the madness
TimW001
5/11/09 10:28:55PM

Posted by cmill21

Cro Cop's rated an 83...garbage. Wow some of these ratings suuuuuuuck. Link to the madness

Thaigo silva being ahead of Henderson, Franklin, and Shogun? That's ridiculous.
cmill21
5/11/09 10:44:19PM

Posted by TimW001

Posted by cmill21

Thaigo silva being ahead of Henderson, Franklin, and Shogun? That's ridiculous.

As big of Cro Cop fan as I am I think he should sit at 85ish based on his UFC performances, but the worst is by far Jardine at 79. If I was him I would be rediculously insulted.
king_katool
5/11/09 10:56:07PM
100% jardine ranked that low is soooo wrong, its not even close, the rest are decent and only off by 3-4, but jardine is off by 10 IMO 89 but 87 wouldve been just fine 79 is just laughable
mkiv9secsupra
5/12/09 1:34:34AM
Looks like i'll have to create a whole bunch of copied fighters to fix the rankings.

And also so add a few more guys like Hamill, and of course Fedor Emelianenko.......but i dont know if the rankings can go to 120.

I know for sure im going to make Chuck Norris to destroy everyone online
ncordless
5/12/09 1:46:54AM
Amir Sadollah's injury rating should be 0. I don't care what Cro Cop's ratings are as long as he has the best kicks. I am gonna kick Lesnar's head off all day long.
Kpro
5/12/09 7:57:37AM
Mir as Muay Thai ?
mentalcase
5/13/09 2:53:42AM
In the May 2009 issue of Fight! Magazine, THQ highlighted some of the setbacks they faced during the game's development as a result of various clipping issues within the collision detection. They stated that they removed rising UFC star Clay Guida from the roster due to the clipping issues presented by his lengthy hair on his character model and even offered him money to cut it but he refused. Southpaw stances were also excluded for clipping issues. As such, southpaw fighters such as Rich Franklin fight with the more traditional right-hand stance in the game.
mentalcase
5/13/09 3:00:41AM

Posted by cmill21

fighting styles i dont agree with

Rich Franklin (Boxing / Wrestling) i would of thought hed be kickboxing and bjj

Wanderlei Silva (Muay Thai / Wrestling) bbj?

Diego Sanchez (Boxing / Wrestling) bjj?

cmill21
5/13/09 5:59:02AM
I saw all of Cro Cop's stats, well...I dunno they're decent i guess, kicks are rated 92, but Brock has better boxing and his stand up D are pretty shitty considering he was once a K-1 superstar. Link

After reading that link sounds like alot of people are going to be dissapointed with this game...
mentalcase
5/13/09 6:34:36AM
i dont think people will be totally disappointed just cause some of the stats are screwed up the game play is solid and thats the main thing
cmill21
5/13/09 6:28:56PM

Posted by mentalcase

i dont think people will be totally disappointed just cause some of the stats are screwed up the game play is solid and thats the main thing

Max weight for a created HW is 235lbs, game play is apperently choppy, and the people who have played it are saying "well there's always next years game".
Jackelope
5/13/09 6:37:15PM
I am of the belief that gameplay will become stale relatively quick. Especially without south paw stances! WTF?! THQ = Fail.

(P.S.- I'm still buying it )

cmill21
5/13/09 7:09:15PM
Me to, but this will probably be a decent online or have the buddies over for a tourney game. Nothing special.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6