UFC Undisputed 3 - Welterweights

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Undisputed 3 - Welterweights
FastKnockout
10/25/11 2:31:44PM
Welterweight Reveal

The only thing I can say is.. No Anthony Johnson.. wtf.. He better be included in one hell of a DLC pack..
FastKnockout
10/25/11 2:33:20PM
Other then that.. The only real addition is Jake Shields..

Something is off about Koscheck.
emfleek
10/25/11 2:37:15PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Welterweight Reveal

The only thing I can say is.. No Anthony Johnson.. wtf.. He better be included in one hell of a DLC pack..

Other missing notables...

Amir Sadollah
Rick Story
Johny Hendricks
Sexyama!
FastKnockout
10/25/11 2:43:59PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by FastKnockout

Welterweight Reveal

Other missing notables...

Amir Sadollah
Rick Story
Johny Hendricks
Sexyama!

Rory MacDonald too.. THQ must be banking on making a ton of extra $$$ on DLC content.
Twenty20Dollars
10/25/11 3:17:13PM
Matt Serra over like anybody in the WW division.
C'mon Man!

UFC Undisputed 3: Snubs
FastKnockout
10/25/11 3:21:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

C'mon Man!

I can't complain about Serra. He's one of the few men to beat St. Pierre, and past title holder. They will probably always save a spot for him.
Twenty20Dollars
10/25/11 3:23:55PM
No Ellenberger!

Twenty20Dollars
10/25/11 3:25:10PM

Posted by FastKnockout

C'mon Man!

I can't complain about Serra. He's one of the few men to beat St. Pierre, and past title holder. They will probably always save a spot for him.

But when was the last time he fought?

I will complain when he's taking a spot for a guy like Ellenberger or AJ.
Theoutlaw08
10/25/11 5:13:40PM
I have to say I've been pretty upset with the rosters. Yes i understand not everyone can be in it, and what not, and with the new weight classes they had to leave some guys out of the others....I guess. But some of the snubs are crazy, especially with guys that are up and coming/hot fighters or whatever. I think one of the biggest is Bonnar, hes a fan favorite and was in the first two games. I know they will DLC, but that doesnt mean it will be all for characters, plus usually DLC cant be used in career mode and such.....game will be awesome but rosters are a bit disappointing
DeadHead988
10/25/11 5:15:07PM
The other rosters had some notable snubs, but they were acceptable. This is just horseshit.
prophecy033
10/25/11 5:50:27PM

Posted by DeadHead988

The other rosters had some notable snubs, but they were acceptable. This is just horseshit.

I'm not real happy with the snubs in any of the rosters and I'm especially not gonna be happy if I have to pay for DLC to get them. Dana said he was trying to make things easier and more affordable for the consumers. Let me know when that happens
jjeans
10/26/11 7:58:14AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DeadHead988

I'm not real happy with the snubs in any of the rosters and I'm especially not gonna be happy if I have to pay for DLC to get them. Dana said he was trying to make things easier and more affordable for the consumers. Let me know when that happens

Posted by jjeans

So yeah, I think the UFC are scared to produce this weight classes roster they have so many names they're probably going to miss out and start and uproar

GSP
Jon Fitch
Alves
Jake Shields
Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz (Confirmed as DLC)
B.J Penn
Matt Hughes

Are all needed due to there current status in the UFC/Former Contenders, that's 8 fighters alone! Let alone all the up and comers

Rory MacDonald
Jake Ellenberger
Rick Story
Rumble
Brian Ebersole
Johnny Hendricks

Thats 14 Fighters!!!

Let alone all the fighters who sure as hell have made a case to be in the game.

Stungun
Dan Hardy
Chris Lytle
Martin Kampmann
Diego Sanchez
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway
Charlie Brenneman
Paulo Thiago
Mike Swick
Amir Sadollah

We're up to 25.

Then a couple of others who the game wouldn't feel right without, but you could understand why there not in it

Matt Serra
Matt Brown
Brian Foster

I can perfectly see why the UFC hasn't announced this division yet, as there is no way one division will have 28 fighters in. They've probably only got 18 fighters in the division, and they know this division will be under scrutiny from the second it's announced!

No Ellenberger!

Posted by jjeans

So yeah, I think the UFC are scared to produce this weight classes roster they have so many names they're probably going to miss out and start and uproar

GSP
Jon Fitch
Alves
Jake Shields
Koscheck
Carlos Condit
B.J Penn
Matt Hughes

Are all needed due to there current status in the UFC/Former Contenders, that's 8 fighters alone! Let alone all the up and comers

Rory MacDonald
Jake Ellenberger
Rick Story
Rumble
Brian Ebersole
Johnny Hendricks

Thats 14 Fighters!!!

Stungun
Dan Hardy
Chris Lytle
Martin Kampmann
Diego Sanchez
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway
Charlie Brenneman
Paulo Thiago
Mike Swick
Amir Sadollah

We're up to 25.

Then a couple of others who the game wouldn't feel right without, but you could understand why there not in it

Matt Serra
Matt Brown
Brian Foster

I can perfectly see why the UFC hasn't announced this division yet, as there is no way one division will have 28 fighters in. They've probably only got 18 fighters in the division, and they know this division will be under scrutiny from the second it's announced!

Posted by FastKnockout

Welterweight Reveal

Posted by jjeans

GSP
Jon Fitch
Alves
Jake Shields
Koscheck
Carlos Condit
B.J Penn
Matt Hughes

Rory MacDonald
Jake Ellenberger
Rick Story
Rumble
Brian Ebersole
Johnny Hendricks

Thats 14 Fighters!!!

Stungun
Dan Hardy
Chris Lytle
Martin Kampmann
Diego Sanchez
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway
Charlie Brenneman
Paulo Thiago
Mike Swick
Amir Sadollah

We're up to 25.

Matt Serra
Matt Brown
Brian Foster

jjeans
10/26/11 8:00:09AM
Sorry to say I told you so but I did:

There was no way everybody could be happy:

GSP
Jon Fitch
Alves
Jake Shields
Koscheck
Carlos Condit
B.J Penn
Matt Hughes
Rory MacDonald
Jake Ellenberger
Rick Story
Rumble
Brian Ebersole
Johnny Hendricks
Stungun
Dan Hardy
Chris Lytle
Martin Kampmann
Diego Sanchez
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway
Charlie Brenneman
Paulo Thiago
Mike Swick
Amir Sadollah
Matt Serra
Matt Brown
Brian Foster

Is far to many even if you don't include the bottom 3. I was prepared to be dissapointed and I am