The "Underrated" Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "Underrated" Thread
« Previous Page
jae_1833
8/30/12 1:09:34AM
Being in shape, I dont know how when or why being a dork became cool....it's pathetic!
A good blowjob....especially when it's in the car.
A big pinch of the world's freshest Copenhagen.
infestructure
8/30/12 3:53:58PM

Posted by jae_1833

Being in shape, I dont know how when or why being a dork became cool....it's pathetic!
A good blowjob....especially when it's in the car.
A big pinch of the world's freshest Copenhagen.

Since when have people overrated 'a good blowjob' ?
backalley101
8/30/12 8:54:12PM
You know what is underrated; private time. When my kids go to my mother-in-law's, and I can watch my big screen naked. Just walking around with my balls swinging. That is underrated.
warglory
8/30/12 9:30:20PM
Making a woman genuinely smile. I don't mean a cheesy, flirty smile, or an alluring smile, I mean a smile that actually makes a woman feel happy. This applies to anyone I guess, but I feel like it means more when it comes from a woman, it just seems more honest and revealing. I feel like sometimes dudes, especially with woman they are attracted to, get lost in the sex appeal, and lose sight of the little things. If we were more attentive to the little things, just think about how much easier it would be to live with a woman? And trust me, I'm no exception, I fall for the same shit every other guy does, it's part of our genetics I think. Sometimes we just have to be more attentive though, and the rewards are VERY underrated.
prophecy033
8/30/12 9:37:35PM

Posted by warglory

Making a woman genuinely smile. I don't mean a cheesy, flirty smile, or an alluring smile, I mean a smile that actually makes a woman feel happy. This applies to anyone I guess, but I feel like it means more when it comes from a woman, it just seems more honest and revealing. I feel like sometimes dudes, especially with woman they are attracted to, get lost in the sex appeal, and lose sight of the little things. If we were more attentive to the little things, just think about how much easier it would be to live with a woman? And trust me, I'm no exception, I fall for the same shit every other guy does, it's part of our genetics I think. Sometimes we just have to be more attentive though, and the rewards are VERY underrated.

I know what you mean bro, being the sweatheart that women REALLY want makes the girls relax and have a great time. Laughing and smiling goes a long way. Being that guy has got me more women then the bad guy that just wants to smack ass and pull hair. Plus a great smile gets me every time (insert fucked up smile picks after this)
shaneTpain
8/31/12 5:47:40AM
Smoking dope
infestructure
9/1/12 4:57:51PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Smoking dope

TIme for a cone
prophecy033
9/1/12 5:05:25PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Smoking dope