what underdog will win at 90.......

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » what underdog will win at 90.......
MFOTHER
10/25/08 5:53:17PM
if cote pulls it off, it would have to be the biggest upset in ufc history....

but who else could do it.

I picked against them, but fr some reason i see Junior surprising Werdum standing, and jumping on him for a TKO..

Also for some reason i see Mcfedries throwing some heavy hands, and NOT getting sub'd
i hope im wrong
bullettdodger
10/25/08 6:04:35PM
Junior and Thiago, it don't this its going to be AS easy as we all think take down T.A. and keep him there
beerman77
10/25/08 6:46:40PM
after seing the weigh ins i think that burkman is going to lose just on the fact that he did not make weight in 1st weigh had to lose 2 lbs but who knows
DevonFoxy
10/25/08 6:53:46PM
Gugerty has a great chance at what he's getting. Spencer has never impressed me with anything he does really. Great skilled but isn't hard to takedown and once he gets there he doesn't do much. I think Gugerty can get the sub.
Ordep
10/25/08 7:18:26PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Gugerty has a great chance at what he's getting. Spencer has never impressed me with anything he does really. Great skilled but isn't hard to takedown and once he gets there he doesn't do much. I think Gugerty can get the sub.

However, I think Shannon takes an UD on a boxing match.
tepid55
10/25/08 7:50:38PM
I like Matt Horwich's chances.
bullettdodger
10/25/08 7:50:39PM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DevonFoxy

I don't think Shannon can nor will be standing with Fischer. Thats pretty much Spencer's bread and butter, also Spencer has a very defensive guard and is fairly good at using it to neutralize his opponent's offense. That being said i really don't see Gugerty taking this one.
MFOTHER
10/25/08 8:12:49PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DevonFoxy

I don't think Shannon can nor will be standing with Fischer. Thats pretty much Spencer's bread and butter, also Spencer has a very defensive guard and is fairly good at using it to neutralize his opponent's offense. That being said i really don't see Gugerty taking this one.

yup he's not one of the dog's i'd bet on winning
higdon10
10/25/08 8:22:33PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

I wouldnt be suprised if he pulls off the win.
Twenty20Dollars
10/25/08 9:48:42PM
Out of the 3 big underdogs, I think shannon would be most likely to pull off the upset.

But i could be wrong.
Twenty20Dollars
10/25/08 11:26:49PM
cept santos just won hehe
Aaronno9
10/25/08 11:33:24PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Somebodies going to tell you off for that! lol.
MMAcca
10/25/08 11:39:27PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Somebodies going to tell you off for that! lol.