Undefeated Vera Back On Track

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Undefeated Vera Back On Track
zephead
9/2/07 8:51:18AM
Brandon Vera never imagined a day would come that he would think such dark thoughts. He never believed he could be so filled with rage, with hate, for one human being.

LINK
adamal
9/2/07 9:49:36AM
I really like Vera, that's a terrible story but I really hope he is able to beat Tim and get back on track. I mean he's got two titles to win right?
zephead
9/2/07 10:03:30AM

Posted by adamal

I really like Vera, that's a terrible story but I really hope he is able to beat Tim and get back on track. I mean he's got two titles to win right?

That's what he said. We shall see
Linye
9/2/07 11:24:04AM

Posted by adamal

I really like Vera, that's a terrible story but I really hope he is able to beat Tim and get back on track.

+1

Hope he doesn't loose his confidence
SkaTroma
9/2/07 12:22:53PM
That sucks, he could have been the chanp back when the division was weak...now he's coming back when it got top-level fighters...that sucks!!
jae_1833
9/2/07 4:03:22PM
I don't think he will last long in the HW division, he will drop weight and say it's to fight "Legends". I am not even sure if he is going to beat big ugly Tim... if he tries to outbox him I think we will just end up being reminded how big and powerful ol' Tim really is. That would suck too because I'm not a Tim fan, and never have/will be. I think Vera is more versatile and exciting to watch but with the wrong strategy he will end up KTFO.
LightsOut33093
9/2/07 6:42:57PM
vera looks like a LHW...not a HW...big tim will knock him out in the 2nd round