Undefeated in Seven Pro Fights, Sergio Pettis Anxious to Join His Brother in the UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Undefeated in Seven Pro Fights, Sergio Pettis Anxious to Join His Brother in the UFC
prophecy033
4/8/13 11:29:07PM
Last month’s RFA show was supposed to be a coming out for Roufusport featherweightSergio “Phenom” Pettis, but an injury to his opponent forced him off the card.

Thankfully, Pettis was able to get onto the NAFC card the following week and showed no signs of a letdown as he defeated Josh Robinson via unanimous decision, raising his record to 7-0.

Link

sparky
4/9/13 7:20:58AM
Personally I dont think Sergio is ready for the UFC
Goatenstein
4/9/13 7:52:04AM

Posted by sparky

Personally I dont think Sergio is ready for the UFC

He is because he's a flyweight.
prozacnation1978
4/9/13 8:03:40AM
Maybe next season of tuf he will be in the house as a bantemweight
kopower
4/9/13 8:21:07AM
Two fights ago, he should have lost a decision. Very questionable judging against Jimmy Jones, if I remember correctly.
Budgellism
4/9/13 10:37:19AM

Posted by kopower

Two fights ago, he should have lost a decision. Very questionable judging against Jimmy Jones, if I remember correctly.

I dunno, I scored it 29-28 Pettis.
kopower
4/9/13 10:50:18AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kopower

I dunno, I scored it 29-28 Pettis.

I think it was Jones, but it could have been before that. I just remember the look on Sergio's opponents face, when the decision was read.
Travesty145
4/9/13 11:40:36AM
gotta learn some wrastlin