The unaired extended version of Junie's antics

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The unaired extended version of Junie's antics
Manfred
10/15/08 10:06:26AM
Punches Bader right in the face and some extended banter. Props to Bader for not killing him.

LINK TO VID
grappler0000
10/15/08 10:32:31AM
It's beyond me why he hasn't been kicked off the show to this point...I really hope it happens this week. Every day he's there makes for a huge liability for everyone involved..
Manfred
10/15/08 10:50:46AM

Posted by grappler0000

It's beyond me why he hasn't been kicked off the show to this point...I really hope it happens this week. Every day he's there makes for a huge liability for everyone involved..

I doubt it's this week. Remember the season preview? Dana said to someone, "You should've been kicked off this f'ing show three times already."

1. Pool
2. Post fight BS

Two more incidents to go. at least
Bowen50
10/15/08 10:51:35AM
i saw the commercial for the upcoming episode and it shows Mir take him aside and then Junie like storming off crying so i'm assuming he gets kicked off the team by Mir.
postman
10/15/08 11:04:49AM

Posted by Bowen50

i saw the commercial for the upcoming episode and it shows Mir take him aside and then Junie like storming off crying so i'm assuming he gets kicked off the team by Mir.

If that is the case and Nog lets it up to the guys I don't see them letting him train with then either.
DvS
10/15/08 11:22:29AM
He isn't getting kicked off, he is a future star and a great fighter. Even if somehow he does end up getting kicked off, he has a solid future with the UFC. People will want more of him
Aaronno9
10/15/08 11:26:20AM
So he punches 2 guys in the face, kicks 2 guys, and swings at or trys to fight everybody else, and Danas going to keep him on the show?!?! that makes me sick. He kicked that chef guy off one season for not breaking a fight up!!!

As far as him getting kicked off the show goes, read his blog. He says he drank in the first week, then before that incident, then he didnt really drink anymore. To me that says he got to stay.
Aaronno9
10/15/08 11:26:58AM

Posted by DvS

He isn't getting kicked off, he is a future star and a great fighter. Even if somehow he does end up getting kicked off, he has a solid future with the UFC. People will want more of him

Is that you, Junie?
Manfred
10/15/08 11:55:46AM
So if Junie stays, who is Dana talking to about should've been kicked off 3 times???
grappler0000
10/15/08 12:01:51PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by grappler0000

I doubt it's this week. Remember the season preview? Dana said to someone, "You should've been kicked off this f'ing show three times already."

1. Pool
2. Post fight BS

Two more incidents to go. at least

3 times doesn't necessarily mean 3 episodes...he's assaulted a minimum of 3 people in the house now.
Branwest
10/15/08 12:03:26PM
In all seriousness, this kid needs some help. I would give him an ultimatum to either seek counseling on a regular basis (3x/week) or go home.

I don't think he'll be kicked off yet. Even though the LW's fought last week, I think they'll fight again this week, or they'll show 2 fights, which I doubt. I think they'll make Junie fight, and the guy that beats him is the 155'er that Dana said will be the next Anderson Silva. That's my guess.

And regarding one of the above posts, wasn't that chef guy that you're talking about, wasn't that the guy that was egging on the fight? The one that was in the middle saying "Round 1!"? If that's the guy you were talking about, he deserved to go, imo. He wasn't going anywhere anyway.

It sucks because I can't watch the 10:00 show (Eastern time) because of the Presidential debate, which goes off at 10:30. So I'll watch that, some post debate discussion, and then watch the repeat at 11:00.
DvS
10/15/08 12:03:52PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DvS

Is that you, Junie?

Yes, **** you red jersey! Think you're all bad cause you're 205ers!

You guys losin to a red jersey?! I ain't!

But on a serious note, this season's TUF would be boring as hell if Junie wasn't on there. He provides the drama and entertainment. I don't think I could handle a whole season of college humor and guys wrapping clothing to people beds and diving boards

Did you laugh at any of that? I hope not
Aaronno9
10/15/08 12:11:10PM

Posted by DvS

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DvS

Is that you, Junie?

DvS
10/15/08 12:17:00PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DvS

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DvS

Is that you, Junie?

Don't laugh at me!

(Proceeds to fall over next to pool and sob on concrete)

AND DON'T THROW MY STUFF IN THE POOL MANE!
Naturaldisaster
10/15/08 1:48:10PM
I think its funny how junie talks sh*t and says "I dont care i'll F*ck you 205ers up to!" but then when a LHW messes with him he uses the excuse that their bigger than him and thats why they mess with him.
aaa9erh8er
10/15/08 6:35:16PM
lol
dannyfrank
10/15/08 7:09:02PM
junie, what are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

BADER WILL F*CKING EAT YOU!!!!!!!!
Wolfenstein
10/15/08 7:26:10PM
I'd like to see them just let people fight at the house. Let the mayhem go. It makes for great TV.
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 7:32:54PM
well if you listen to the Dana interview, Dana says Junie isn't the "LW version of Anderson Silva". i really don't see the talent everyone has been talking about in regards to Junie, he didn't stand out too much to me. Dana did a good job at not hinting at what happens to Junie this week, and i know i'll be watching this episode on the edge of my seat from the beginning; good marketing on his part. i personally don't want him to get kicked off yet, i want him to, in the words of Dana, get beaten off
bls1919
10/15/08 7:47:47PM
this guy needs a serious psych evaluation. He needs to be gone from the house before he does end up hurting somone.....somone who is working hard to be there.