Ummmm...where did my barack obama rap thread go?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ummmm...where did my barack obama rap thread go?
jiujitsufreak74
12/3/08 5:11:17PM
i am outraged right now, i can't believe what i just saw. are you guys serious?!? what was in that thread that was against the rules? it was just a funny youtube video that was within the scope of the rules. i would appreciate a reply, because i recieved no PM saying it was deleted so i cannot directly contact a mod about it.

higdon10
12/3/08 5:12:58PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i am outraged right now, i can't believe what i just saw. are you guys serious?!? what was in that thread that was against the rules? it was just a funny youtube video that was within the scope of the rules. i would appreciate a reply, because i recieved no PM saying it was deleted so i cannot directly contact a mod about it.

WTF???

There was nothing wrong with that at all. Thats insane.
seanfu
12/3/08 5:19:56PM
I guess absolutely anything political or religious is banned now. The mods won't respond to my post asking for a reason.
dannyfrank
12/3/08 5:21:09PM
i am completely stumped on that one

i thought it was hilarious. i dont see why it was deleted
MALICE
12/3/08 5:21:53PM
Ridiculous. Not much purpose for the Locker Room or the Padded Room anymore.
juanez13
12/3/08 5:23:48PM
the tightness around here is getting a little ridiculous
jiujitsufreak74
12/3/08 5:25:48PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Ridiculous. Not much purpose for the Locker Room or the Padded Room anymore.

well if there is no more politics/religious talks i 100% agree with you. we have had some really nice discussions on both subjects and i have to say i learned a lot from some of the threads. i am really pissed if this is the new stance and i will not stand for it without an explanation i respect.
Playground_Samurai
12/3/08 5:26:17PM

Posted by seanfu

I guess absolutely anything political or religious is banned now. The mods won't respond to my post asking for a reason.

That may be becuase there are no mods online currently.
DCRage
12/3/08 5:29:38PM
Read

Anything political-themed and religion-themed is now banned, period. Blame the people who have to take sometimes-fine discussions and mess it up for everyone else.

JJfreak74, I'd change your custom title if I were you. Now.