ultimate warrior is my hero!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » ultimate warrior is my hero!
Aether
7/26/07 4:12:20AM
Someone posted an Iron Sheik video which reminded me of probably the most hilarious of all of the old school "pro" wrestlers. Pretty much every line makes me laugh every time I hear them.

ultimate warrior!
ButterBalls
7/26/07 10:42:16AM
that was friggin hilarious, what a moron.
SpiderSilva
7/26/07 7:21:53PM
LOL
casey64
8/5/07 11:16:14AM
hahaha
ncordless
8/5/07 5:45:00PM
I think Warrior maybe played a little too much DnD when he was young.
Stickan
8/6/07 3:05:50PM
You can't do an Ultimate Warrior thread without some Ultimate Dana Warrior pics.

Find more here
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Violentcuv
8/6/07 4:20:40PM
The Ultimate Dana Warrior is very disturbing..
The one on the right you posted looks like frank trigg and one of the one's from your link reminded me of someone from Braveheart. And those are 2 people on totally different sides of the spectrum.
pv3Hpv3p
8/6/07 4:26:04PM

Posted by Stickan

You can't do an Ultimate Warrior thread without some Ultimate Dana Warrior pics.

Find more here

I think Dana should go with that sleeveless suit thing more often... Highly undertated in most fashion circles, IMO
Stickan
8/6/07 4:35:34PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by Stickan

Find more here

I think Dana should go with that sleeveless suit thing more often... Highly undertated in most fashion circles, IMO

If he did CSAC would probably run after him with a cup to piss in faster than Krazy Horse is running from the cops as we speak.
godofdixie
8/6/07 10:51:38PM
the ultimate warrior is a maniac, which is why he is my av
madmarck
8/6/07 11:56:46PM
the Ultiamate Warrior does hold a very good theme song i love using it when working out.
However watch The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior it is a documentry put out by the WWE it will change your view on the warrior quite a bit.
Remember guys he legally changed his name to Warrior , IMO thats way to obsessed with yourself
pv3Hpv3p
8/7/07 2:31:14PM

Posted by madmarck

the Ultiamate Warrior does hold a very good theme song i love using it when working out.
However watch The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior it is a documentry put out by the WWE it will change your view on the warrior quite a bit.
Remember guys he legally changed his name to Warrior , IMO thats way to obsessed with yourself

I wouldn't put too much stock in what a WWE film says about people that aren't in it's good graces. The movie puts on McMahon's agenda and is more or less a documentary against the Ultimate Warrior... Either way, it's got lots of funny interviews and stuff, but you should really read between the lines...

Regarding changing his name to Warrior (which is pretty stupid):

"In 1993, Jim Hellwig legally changed his name to Warrior in order to retain the legal rights to use the name outside of the WWF. The one-word name appears on all legal documents pertaining to Warrior. The ultimatewarrior.com domain is registered to "Mister Warrior".

Warrior and the WWF engaged in a series of lawsuits and legal actions in 1996 and 1997, culminating in a court ruling that Warrior was legally entitled to use the gimmick, costuming, face paint designs, and mannerisms of the "Warrior" character, though his facepaint was a similar facepaint that the Road Warriors used.

I'd figure, McMahon would still hold a grudge about this, but I wouldn't think he'd go to the lengths of actually making a movie about it... I guess whatever you can do to make some scratch, nowadays

Take that for what it's worth... I started looking into a bunch of stuff about him after reading some of the comments on that youtube clip...
GTS
9/28/07 2:46:46AM
then

now

BigEvil
9/28/07 1:03:54PM
The Warrior vs. Hogan was to my childhood what Liddell vs. Chuck would be now or better yet Fedor vs. Randy
DCRage
9/28/07 2:15:02PM
And now his full real legal name is Warrior Warrior. I never get tired of making jokes about him and reading his rants, commentary, etc. Always makes me laugh.
BigEvil
9/28/07 2:47:54PM
his name is Warrior Warrior... WOW!
GTS
9/30/07 2:23:05AM
warrior warrior WTF i laughed my ass off when iron sheik called him out during a autograph session.
HulkRage
9/30/07 8:24:27PM
I used to love that guy, but he is alittle off.
GTS
10/1/07 2:04:28AM
a clip frm his dvd hahahaha http://youtube.com/watch?v=P39b7v1wzfg
Naturaldisaster
10/1/07 8:41:45AM
ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS GAY!
TNunley
10/1/07 11:54:38AM
GTS
10/2/07 12:59:43AM
GTS
10/3/07 2:51:47AM