Ultimate Fighting: From Bloodsport To Big Time

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ultimate Fighting: From Bloodsport To Big Time
EON
7/8/08 7:00:11PM
This is a TV special on "Ultimate Fighting" MMA, I have not seen it but it will probably be negative. it starts at 9pm eastern 8pm central on CNBC.
juanez13
7/8/08 7:01:48PM
pretty sure this is pretty old, unless they made a new one. I've watched it already, and its not negative, its mainly Dana and the Fertittas talking about how they took over etc....
wolfman
7/8/08 7:11:33PM

Posted by juanez13

pretty sure this is pretty old, unless they made a new one. I've watched it already, and its not negative, its mainly Dana and the Fertittas talking about how they took over etc....

Yeah, this is old and it's not negative.
holt8081
7/8/08 10:08:25PM
Ya i like the show it was good. I liked when rich franklin went back to his old class room.
flainthefacerh
7/8/08 10:10:58PM
i liked when the guy was like "here is where franklin breaks his nose" and it was the shot where the knee hit him in the cin
bobbydoomocculta
7/9/08 12:04:01AM
I remember that... What was it that the elder Gracie said they we're talkin' about doin in the first UFC event to make "hollywood"??

I remember something about wild animals... And it didn't seem like he was joking...

It was pretty funny...
mrsmiley
7/9/08 9:17:18AM
If you watch the first airing,which was later edited for other showings,it's even better,and very interesting.