“Ultimate Fighter: The Tuffest 25 Moments” Tonight 8pm Spike TV

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » “Ultimate Fighter: The Tuffest 25 Moments” Tonight 8pm Spike TV
CornishMMA
10/23/07 6:33:46AM
Light heavyweight rivals Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar will host “Ultimate Fighter: The Tuffest 25 Moments,” a two-hour special highlighting the most memorable moments in the history of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series, at 8 PM tonight on Spike TV.

The show will chronicle unforgettable fights, in-house shenanigans and scraps outside the Octagon. Chris Leben’s feud with Josh Koscheck and Bobby Southworth, Luke Cummo’s upset of Sammy Morgan and the infamous backyard brawl between lightweights Marlon Sims and Noah Thomas all made the list, as did the memorable finish between Scott Smith and Pete Sell at the season four finale.

LINK
TNunley
10/23/07 10:27:17AM
Was it Koscheck's bed that Leben pissed in? I can't remember.
tuvok500
10/23/07 11:15:33AM
i will watch it for sure !!!

CornishMMA
10/23/07 11:20:20AM

Posted by TNunley

Was it Koscheck's bed that Leben pissed in? I can't remember.

Nah it was Thacker, that did they call him again?

Should be pretty good, Dana must be pisssed right off that they are using the garben brawl, spike call the shots on that stuff though
Rich78
10/23/07 11:24:14AM
Don't suppose you know if this is gonna be on Bravo (UK channel) at any time soon?
CornishMMA
10/23/07 12:00:07PM
You talking to me? Are you talking to me? Well im not sure, doubt BRAVO are that good to get this, they dont have WIRED but do usually have the spike stuff so maybe it will be on in a while, the ufc uk site will say on the calender, everytime i try to go onto that tho my pc crashes so im not checking!
Rich78
10/23/07 12:05:29PM
Well I was talking to anyone that answered, but you my friend were the lucky respondent

I forgot about that calendar and have just had a squizz, but unsurprisingly there is nothing listed apart from the usual Monday night TUF/Unleashed shows