The Ultimate Fighter 6 : Team Hughes vs Team Serra

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 6 : Team Hughes vs Team Serra
« Previous Page
Stickan
11/22/07 2:54:54PM
Who beats who in next weeks street fight? I say War Machine did a big mistake when sucker-takedowning J-Rock. J-Rock schools Jon on the floor.
I think J-Rock beats his ass and some other guys will intervene and seperate them.
CornishMMA
11/23/07 7:09:42AM

Posted by Stickan

Who beats who in next weeks street fight? I say War Machine did a big mistake when sucker-takedowning J-Rock. J-Rock schools Jon on the floor.
I think J-Rock beats his ass and some other guys will intervene and seperate them.

yeah, but, it looks like he took him down to the BED and not the floor

WTF is the prank they play i wonder? they obviously go apeshit, but J-Roc started that with a sucker slap with hilarious hat dispatch

It obviously cant be a bad fight cos they dont get kicked off and they have now made the fight for the MAIN CARD of the Finale so somehow Dana must not bollock them over it, guess it was more of a heat of the moment fight that last years fight which was very deliberate
scoozna
11/26/07 1:39:57PM
I agree with the intervene part...I'll bet the commercial makes it look a lot worse than it really is.

I think j-rock tried to pull the pin on the grenade tattoo - and War Machine was just trying to protect him from the blast.
emfleek
11/28/07 11:39:31AM
I hope Ben gets whooped tonight...
hippysmacker
11/28/07 6:03:36PM
Ill take Matt and George for the finale. I think the UFc/ spike will be sure to have their brackets as far apart as possible , and hope for this matchup.
jiujitsufreak74
11/28/07 11:25:04PM
ok, supposedly the KO of the season is going to be next, and also one fighter won't be able to fight. i am guessing maybe tommy's cut get opens in training or something totally random happens to matt. the replacement can't be dorian, paul, richie, troy, j-rock, or war so i am going to have to say that billy is going to be the one who is going to step up since it was him that was getting ready in case tommy couldn't. i am going to guess that either mac KO's matt or billy gets KOed by george, unless they mean it is going to be an upset KO, in which i am in the dark. what do you guys think?
Shawn91111
11/29/07 1:18:14AM
I saw the clip for next episode and it does suck when one of those fighters will not be able to fight. Yea, the KO of the season they said is going to happen next week, I know from reading a lot of the posts this season a good percentage of the people would like to see Mac get KO'ed. From watching this season Mac comes off as a total jerk but that can be from editting and such, but in his blog he doesnt come off that way. I hope its George and Mac in the finals because im sure everyone wants to see the best fighters in the finale.
scoozna
11/29/07 11:21:35AM
Wow, at this point in his career, Tommy is boring fighter, but you gotta give him credit - he didn't tap to that arm bar, and he didn't tap to that triangle. So while I was rooting for Ben, Tommy really earned his spot.

hippysmacker
11/30/07 4:10:16AM
One of the best fights of the season IMO
emfleek
11/30/07 8:32:18AM

Posted by hippysmacker

One of the best fights of the season IMO

Agreed, even though none of the fights thus far have really been anything special, in my opinion.

Tommy should be given a contract just based on the fact that he "should" have tapped not once, but twice. That's one tough sumbitch.
sammyd1213
12/3/07 2:44:17PM
I havea quick question.. Does anybody know the title of the song that plays before the show?? PM me if you have any info
emfleek
12/5/07 11:51:43AM
One of the preview commercials shown during the Best of 2007 show last night made it seem like one of the fighters leaves/quits the show.

It said something along the lines of, "...and one fighters walks out on his chance to become the next Ultimate Fighter..."

Poor wording, maybe?
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/5/07 11:59:22AM

Posted by emfleek

One of the preview commercials shown during the Best of 2007 show last night made it seem like one of the fighters leaves/quits the show.

It said something along the lines of, "...and one fighters walks out on his chance to become the next Ultimate Fighter..."

Poor wording, maybe?

hopefully, I think if your given a chance, no matter how big of a pussy you are you gotta suck it up.
scoozna
12/5/07 11:17:43PM
uggggggghhhhhh, now I gotta here it from the Hughes nuthugger at work. Oh this is gonna suuuuuuccccckkk.
Franklinfan47
12/5/07 11:53:09PM
Tommy silences the critics and all the Serra nuthuggers

In the words of hughes, "I love it!"
scoozna
12/6/07 11:35:00AM
I'm getting hammered by the Hughes-nuthugger extraordinaire today - he called first thing in the morning, keeps stopping by and it's not even noon yet.

Somebody give me a quick-witted tirade to shut 'em up!
emfleek
12/6/07 11:44:15AM

Posted by scoozna

I'm getting hammered by the Hughes-nuthugger extraordinaire today - he called first thing in the morning, keeps stopping by and it's not even noon yet.

Somebody give me a quick-witted tirade to shut 'em up!

Hughes' team winning TUF is like winning a Gold medal in the Special Olympics. In the end, you're still retarded.
scoozna
12/6/07 11:52:34AM

Posted by emfleek

Hughes' team winning TUF is like winning a Gold medal in the Special Olympics. In the end, you're still retarded.

Low, very low, but I like it.
jiujitsufreak74
12/6/07 4:13:09PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Tommy silences the critics and all the Serra nuthuggers

In the words of hughes, "I love it!"

i am a serra fan and i had picked tommy to beat george once that match up was announced. at first, i thought tommy was going to be eliminated in the earlier rounds due to his cut so i had, in the beginning of the season, predicted mac and george like everyone else. but after watching george fight a sloppy fight against richie and tommy survive those gauntlets of submissions and that nasty cut, i picked tommy to win. even though team highes wins this season, i think serra was the better coach by far. he was definitely the better corner man and i think he improved his fighters more than highes improved his. i think hughes just picked the two best fighters in the house and the rest of his picks sucked. i think serra is definitely better at coaching his guys and i refuse to "shut up" even though hughes won. I predict tommy will win through his raw strength and huge heart because mac is a LW and i think it will be difficult for him to deal with the strength advantage. he can sub him, but tommy has shown great resilience and hopefully he worked on sub defense in the off-time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]