Ultimate Fighter 16 Sidegame

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Ultimate Fighter 16 Sidegame
« Previous Page
jjeans
12/2/12 3:50:51PM
My instinct was Neil vs Ricci final.... They seemed the most talented, I had no idea who'd win and I have no idea who will pull it off

I'm routing for Colton till the end but he's pretty one dimensional, wrestling. I think his wrestling will be over to overwhelm Manleys BJJ but might struggle to work against Neil or Ricci...
Rabi
12/2/12 3:53:59PM
I dont think he is one dimensional, against Eddy Eliis he neary ko'd him on the feet, I think Colton will win the whole thing.
jjeans
12/2/12 4:42:19PM

Posted by Rabi

I dont think he is one dimensional, against Eddy Eliis he neary ko'd him on the feet, I think Colton will win the whole thing.

I hope so
JLS1980
12/4/12 7:27:24PM
I still think Ricci will win the whole enchilada. I don't know how true it is but I was watching a preview for next week and they said I can guarantee you someones getting Knocked Out. Don't know if they always say that or which fight they where talking about.

My guess Ricci via UD and Manley via KO.

I think Manley is much tougher than he showed on Friday. Him and Rivera are buddies and they seem like they where afraid to hurt each other.
Bubbles
12/4/12 7:34:54PM
and to think that Colton cheap shotted his way into the house and now he's in the semis
Rabi
12/4/12 7:53:08PM
I think the final will be Colton and Magny, I think Colton will KO Manley
Bubbles
12/4/12 11:47:56PM
Ricci will beat Magney. He's strong everywhere (in comparison to his housemates)
shaneTpain
12/8/12 12:52:20PM
FINALLY this terrible TUF season is over with.
Although this episode had some decent fights! I still dislike Colton Smith as a person but theres no denying hes a good fighter. Jon Manly had the size advantage but Colton threw him around the cage with ease. Same goes for Ricci, the dudes snobbish personality & blonde hair highlights are extremely annoying BUT the dude can BANG BRO! That elbow against the fence was NASTY! I think it was the first elbow this season. Magney woke up a minute later thinking he was still fighting!! Good stuff. & as torturous as this season was to watch I think the finale fight will be great. I gotta root for Ricci because it would be neat to have a Canadian win the TUF tourney for once. Skill wise these two are equal & I can't wait for next weekend

the final is..............
TTeam Nelson's Colton Smith (JJeans) vs. Team Carwin's Mike Ricci(Franklinfan47)

Goodluck to JJ & FF !

Budgellism
12/8/12 1:01:10PM
I tuned in to the last 10 minutes of last night's episode and saw that elbow. Damn, that was brutal.
Franklinfan47
12/8/12 1:23:24PM
Howd that elbow taste Ray? Ricci gonna win this whole dam thing and be the first Canadian TUF winner.

Almost as bad as Shahbulat's fist next weekend? I know Rad Martinez poisoned his food too haha
Rabi
12/8/12 2:21:56PM
That elbow was nasty, first decent thing Ricci has done all season though, I hope Colton wins, Ive enjoyed watching him more then any one else in the house.
jjeans
12/8/12 4:05:47PM
I think we started this game at TUF 14 so he's my record

14 - Didn't make the house
15 - Didn't make the house
Brazil - Finalist
16 - Finalist
Smashes - Lost first fight

So far I either go all the way or go out straight away

Me and Shane will chat tonight about how future seasons off this game are gonna go down
Bubbles
12/8/12 4:06:55PM

Posted by jjeans

I think we started this game at TUF 14 so he's my record

14 - Didn't make the house
15 - Didn't make the house
Brazil - Finalist
16 - Finalist
Smashes - Lost first fight

So far I either go all the way or go out straight away

sounds like my luck with women
shaneTpain
12/8/12 4:57:57PM
Decided a new rule with JJeans in the surprise van tonight. Winner of the finale gets first dibs for BONES vs SONNEN!!!!!!!!! YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Franklinfan47
12/9/12 11:28:27AM
Sounds good
JLS1980
12/9/12 10:04:38PM

Posted by Budgellism

I tuned in to the last 10 minutes of last night's episode and saw that elbow. Damn, that was brutal.

That KO was nasty. Knock Out of the Season. Still think Ricci will win it all.
jjeans
12/11/12 10:51:14AM
Second next season proposal. Finalists have to av bet over there selected fighters?

Makes it a little more interesting?
shaneTpain
12/11/12 11:28:02AM

Posted by jjeans

Second next season proposal. Finalists have to av bet over there selected fighters?

Franklinfan47
12/11/12 11:39:37AM

Posted by jjeans

I wont say no. Send the av bet bro!

Just be prepared because not only do you have Rory as your AV but next week you will have his lover

shaneTpain
12/11/12 12:49:57PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by jjeans

Just be prepared because not only do you have Rory as your AV but next week you will have his lover

jjeans
12/11/12 1:01:18PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by jjeans

I posted this up for the next season sorry, I've already sent a request to VooDoo for the Palharres match

Now you make me feel bad. Ill put Ricci at some point if I lose

Sorry guys
Franklinfan47
12/11/12 3:57:37PM
haha no worries Jay.
jjeans
12/16/12 2:57:20PM
Good game FF47 we all know that Ricci will learn from this loss and come back with scary wrestling but for now...

... Suck it
Franklinfan47
12/16/12 10:15:08PM
Haha good game jay, im still in disbelief. Happy to cheer you up after Head's unfortunate loss
Bubbles
12/17/12 1:44:35AM
From cheater to ultimate fighter winner At least do it in fight shorts and not your boxers
jjeans
12/31/12 8:35:24AM
For TUF 17 I'm picking Tor Troeng
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]