Ultimate Fighter 8 Preview

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ultimate Fighter 8 Preview
juanez13
6/25/08 3:48:43PM

so with few rumored fighter (less than the other seasons,at least to my knowledge) anybody recognize a fighter that was shown in the preview, might be wrong but is the first guy Glover Teixeira? i seen him in a few rumored fighters lists so i was thinking it might be him
loller90278
6/25/08 5:17:36PM
yah thats glover.

on a sidenote, all that preview needs is arlovski punching fire and michael buffer.
wolfman
6/25/08 5:28:15PM

Posted by juanez13

so with few rumored fighter (less than the other seasons,at least to my knowledge) anybody recognize a fighter that was shown in the preview, might be wrong but is the first guy Glover Teixeira? i seen him in a few rumored fighters lists so i was thinking it might be him

The first guy they show putting in his mouth piece? If so, that is most definitely Krzysztof Soszynski. Yet, I am probably interpreting what you posted wrong.
juanez13
6/25/08 5:37:44PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

The first guy they show putting in his mouth piece? If so, that is most definitely Krzysztof Soszynski. Yet, I am probably interpreting what you posted wrong.

Yea thats the guy, i was thinking is either him or Glover, searched on google for glover and his face looked similar, but than i noticed the Tattoos and remembered it was Soszynki.

any one else you recognize, trying to figure who the blonde Lightweight guy is.
juanez13
6/25/08 5:52:03PM
Actually i think i've figured out who the Blonde LightWeight is, Is Allen Browning,
HL of Allen Browning
wolfman
6/25/08 5:57:39PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Yea thats the guy, i was thinking is either him or Glover, searched on google for glover and his face looked similar, but than i noticed the Tattoos and remembered it was Soszynki.

any one else you recognize, trying to figure who the blonde Lightweight guy is.

I see, yeah he looks somewhat similar to Glover. I'm also curious to who the blonde guy is. I tried to pick out other fighters, but the editing was so damn choppy. Nearly had a seizure watching the clip. I think I saw Glover in there somewhere though.
juanez13
6/25/08 6:10:15PM

Posted by wolfman

I see, yeah he looks somewhat similar to Glover. I'm also curious to who the blonde guy is. I tried to pick out other fighters, but the editing was so damn choppy. Nearly had a seizure watching the clip. I think I saw Glover in there somewhere though.

yea i think i saw glover in there too, the blonde guy, as mentioned in my post above is Allen Browning, also at 0:19 seconds of the video, the black guy punching the other guy, im pretty sure that is Lance Evans (rashads brother) who is also a rumored fighter.
wolfman
6/25/08 6:41:24PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

yea i think i saw glover in there too, the blonde guy, as mentioned in my post above is Allen Browning, also at 0:19 seconds of the video, the black guy punching the other guy, im pretty sure that is Lance Evans (rashads brother) who is also a rumored fighter.

Figures it's Allen Browning, I had just posted about him in the other TUF 8 thread. Yeah, I also thought that was Lance Evans, good eye.
CornishMMA
6/26/08 6:49:41AM
LOL at the style of the trailer, it was Affliction-esq eh

And WTF with Goldie saying INTERIM HW CHAMPION but in that it just says Nog is the HW CHAMP! Randy should sue them for that!