The Ultimate Fighter 17: "The whole house is terrified of this guy."

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 17: "The whole house is terrified of this guy."
Hendo67
12/25/12 12:36:28AM
LINK

"I know you guys are going to call bulls**t on me and all that," White said. "[But] This next season is so awesome and so badass. We have a guy on this season of The Ultimate Fighter, every fight he's in, someone goes to the hospital.

"The whole house is terrified of this guy. F***ing terrified. Everybody.

"I picked this fight, and this guy is lined up with the guy I'm telling you about, and the guy has a nervous breakdown in the house over the weekend. Has a f***ing nervous breakdown. Freaks out and has a nervous breakdown.

"This guy scared the living s**t out of everyone. It's awesome."
DrivenDavies15
12/25/12 1:01:20AM
Ya I read about this a couple days ago. This is some crazy sh*t if this guy is as scary as Dana is making him sound. Bleacher report did an article on who The Scary Fighter might be, but I won't post his name in case some people want it to be a surprise .
tcunningham
12/25/12 2:03:46AM
i hope this isnt exaggerated because this season could be very awesome already with sonnen, but then add in some serious legit talent and it could be great. the last season was very disappointing in the talent department IMO
postman
12/25/12 2:07:12AM

Posted by tcunningham

i hope this isnt exaggerated because this season could be very awesome already with sonnen, but then add in some serious legit talent and it could be great. the last season was very disappointing in the talent department IMO

Just last season? Its been a long time since anyone with legit chops come from that mess.
Twenty20Dollars
12/25/12 2:33:33AM
fucking fuck yeah mother fucker
Bythar
12/25/12 6:52:11AM

Posted by postman

Posted by tcunningham

Just last season? Its been a long time since anyone with legit chops come from that mess.

Have to disagree there. While the talent has generally decreased, the season Dodson won had some very legit talent.
prozacnation1978
12/25/12 6:52:31AM
Last guy Dana backed was suppose to be like Anderson Silva and he was talking about philipe novar
Dana just trying to get people interested in watching again
george112
12/25/12 7:49:46AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Last guy Dana backed was suppose to be like Anderson Silva and he was talking about philipe novar
Dana just trying to get people interested in watching again

I 95% agree with this.

The other 5% is just the off chance this guy is the next Fedor
kopower
12/25/12 10:11:46AM
I'll believe it when I see it. Coming off of the last season's ratings, uncle Dana will say just about anything to get people to tune in.
postman
12/25/12 10:14:39AM

Posted by Bythar

Posted by postman

Posted by tcunningham

Have to disagree there. While the talent has generally decreased, the season Dodson won had some very legit talent.

yeah thats true, but new weight classes aside.
tallica62
12/25/12 12:44:18PM
Glad to hear..this has enticed me to watch..I haven't watched the last 3 seasons or so..just wasn't terribly interesting
JoeWarren33
12/25/12 3:58:03PM

Glad to hear..this has enticed me to watch..I haven't watched the last 3 seasons or so..just wasn't terribly interesting

This is why Dana probally said this, was because he was losing in ratings. People like you, who believe this garbage and will watch.
He said hospital, so something minor would result in going to the hospital. Ill believe it when i see it.
BillsNewAccount
12/25/12 4:34:02PM
Fucking DW, I know he needs to promote the show but I thought the whole reason the fights aren't sanctioned is so he can hold the results. It kind of defeats the purpose when he says one dude is going to stretcher the whole cast.
prophecy033
12/25/12 4:45:32PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

This is why Dana probally said this, was because he was losing in ratings. People like you, who believe this garbage and will watch.
He said hospital, so something minor would result in going to the hospital. Ill believe it when i see it.

Do that then. Watch it first before you call it garbage
JoeWarren33
12/25/12 7:29:42PM

Do that then. Watch it first before you call it garbage

I was only making a point to what Dana does, and thats make something seem so big, in which its not.

RhythmAndStyle
12/26/12 2:26:55PM
BOOOOSHIT!
TheCatFather
12/26/12 5:32:22PM
Hopefully this not hype to get people to watch, I mean with Sonnen and Jones its a must see already so I don't see why he would try to boost the ratings with a mystery killer fighter unless he is trying to make up for all the weak fights from last season. The guy he is talking about is a beast but submissions is his weakness, can't wait to see what happens.
Lungsofsteel
12/26/12 7:57:12PM
jones will just bring in people from team jackson