Ultimate Fighter Side Game.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Ultimate Fighter Side Game.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Budgellism
3/17/12 12:50:17AM
Oh shit! What a knockout

Also, what an amazing match up for next week. That match up could have been the finals.
Rabi
3/17/12 9:52:49AM
I like the way Cruz picked his fighter and then said to Faber, you can pick who he fights, and no one stepped up lol!
Franklinfan47
3/17/12 10:27:35PM

Posted by Rabi

I like the way Cruz picked his fighter and then said to Faber, you can pick who he fights, and no one stepped up lol!

That surprised me too, even Faber was too nervous to pick someone
shaneTpain
3/17/12 10:34:56PM
Yeah i was also surprised Faber had no answer for Cruz when he let him choose his own fighter. Infact the whole team froze up! Still in shock from that huge KO I guess This season is starting strong Next weeks fight is gonna be HUGE
FlashyG
3/18/12 10:46:06PM
I was glad to see how much better the actual episode was compared to the premiere.

I guess with Chiesa deciding to come back the rumor of Cochrane and Smith coming back probably isn't true.

Can't wait for next weeks fight.
Bubbles
3/19/12 2:05:03PM
I still cant get over the KO. My (second) pick advances with knockout of TUF I fully expected him to lose but what timing...and he almost followed up with a Russow-esque hammerfist of doom

I PVR'd the event and it cut out right before the announcement took place. Who is next weeks matchup?
FlashyG
3/19/12 2:07:24PM
Justin Lawrence vs Cristiano Marcello
Bubbles
3/19/12 4:12:59PM
good matchup
emfleek
3/19/12 4:24:43PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Yeah i was also surprised Faber had no answer for Cruz when he let him choose his own fighter. Infact the whole team froze up! Still in shock from that huge KO I guess This season is starting strong Next weeks fight is gonna be HUGE

Same.

"Alright guys...who wants to fight?"

*crickets*

Not. Good.
Rabi
3/19/12 4:36:15PM
That was quality, i read some where they found the coaches boring, Cruz stepped it up there putting the whole team on the spot and Faber/Cuz are already getting annoyed with each other. Love it.
Budgellism
3/23/12 10:58:53PM
That kid has a ton of potential.
Franklinfan47
3/24/12 1:08:36AM
Another solid match-up for next week as well. I have a feeling Cruz will be going 3-0.
Bubbles
3/24/12 1:50:39AM
I still cant figure out why Marcello didn't attempt a takedown that fight...or something a little better than that 10 second body lock
prozacnation1978
3/31/12 2:23:39AM
Al made my proud tonight

Hell of a fight
Rabi
3/31/12 3:49:26AM
I was glad he won, Jury had half of Condits game plan down to a tee, he just needs to learn to throw punches before he moves backwards
Bubbles
3/31/12 12:41:57PM
for whatever reason I don't remember watching who they named for next week's fight...who did Faber pick?

good fight by Iaquinta. I expected more from Jury tbh
Franklinfan47
3/31/12 12:53:36PM
Great fight, I think the judges got it right. I like Iaquinta's style and think he could go far this season. Also good to see Faber get a win.

Bubbles, it was Chiesa (guy whos father died) vs Larsen (???) I believe
Rabi
3/31/12 1:40:35PM
Thats right, there staredown looked pretty intense.
sparky
4/5/12 2:49:22PM
lets go Chiesa

hope he goes all the way and not just because he's my pick
Franklinfan47
4/7/12 11:32:47AM
I think the judges got it right but it wasnt FOTY by any means. That knee Chiesa threw was questionable as well.

I hope Tickle loses next week, mainly because Im starting to dislike Cruz more and more. The way he was prodding Sam Sicilia for information was scum-baggish imo.
Rabi
4/7/12 1:08:31PM
I like Cruz, he is doing what needs to be done to get the upper hand, but it was a horrible position for Sam, I agreed with the decision, I'd like to see Tickle lose just because he is such a dick!
Bubbles
4/7/12 5:43:28PM
I also want Tickle to lose, but more so because he KO'd my pick in the preliminary fights. Him being a whiny bitch isn't going to win him any fans.

I understand Cruz's POV of trying to get Sam to leak information, but I side with Team Purple. These TUF teams are only together for a couple months and most will never train together again after the show...there is no point in ruining a friendship when everyone is looking out for themselves first and foremost. What kind of friend and training partner would you be if you are trying to put an end to his opportunity to win the show? Cruz is a dick for not understanding this and I want everyone on his team (Sam aside) to lose. If Cruz was asking more for general information (like single or double preference or TD frequency or something like that) then I wouldn't mind so much
shaneTpain
4/10/12 6:08:04AM
I'm enjoying the season so far but Id enjoy it even more so if Tickle gets his ass kicked next episode.
sparky
4/12/12 2:55:48PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I'm enjoying the season so far but Id enjoy it even more so if Tickle gets his ass kicked next episode.

I second this
FlashyG
4/12/12 8:29:33PM

Posted by Bubbles

I also want Tickle to lose, but more so because he KO'd my pick in the preliminary fights. Him being a whiny bitch isn't going to win him any fans.

I understand Cruz's POV of trying to get Sam to leak information, but I side with Team Purple. These TUF teams are only together for a couple months and most will never train together again after the show...there is no point in ruining a friendship when everyone is looking out for themselves first and foremost. What kind of friend and training partner would you be if you are trying to put an end to his opportunity to win the show? Cruz is a dick for not understanding this and I want everyone on his team (Sam aside) to lose. If Cruz was asking more for general information (like single or double preference or TD frequency or something like that) then I wouldn't mind so much

I didn't have a problem with the questions Cruz was asking. He wanted to know what Chiesa's go to submissions were, and wanted to know what to drill Larsen in to give him the best chance he could to win.

Its not like he was asking what his weaknesses were to try and hurt him, or asking Sam to emulate his moves.

In a way Sam hurt himself to help his friend, every match Faber has control of likely means a tougher fight for him when the time comes.
Bubbles
4/22/12 4:21:50PM
what a fight between Pichel and Cofer!

btw jjeans, please update the list on page 1
Franklinfan47
4/22/12 8:40:50PM
Agreed, great fight and finish for Pinchel. Also, excited to see Sam in action next week.
Rabi
5/5/12 7:47:19AM
I would like to declare my Man love for Andy Ogle, great performance.
Franklinfan47
5/5/12 11:09:49AM
I wasnt blown away by Ogle, but props to him for weathering the storm and finding the finish.

The QFs arent the fights I would have picked, but should be some good scraps
Rabi
5/5/12 3:49:01PM
Ogle is normally a FW, and he was fighting a wrestler who wanted to take the smaller man down and lie on him, he did well to keep the figth standing and when the time come finish the fight.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4