The Ultimate Fighter 27 to feature only undefeated fighters

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 27 to feature only undefeated fighters
Braden
11/16/17 11:21:51PM
The UFC is in search for undefeated fighters for their new season of The Ultimate Fighter.

On Thursday, the promotion announced that the latest installment of the UFC’s long-running reality television show, The Ultimate Fighter: Battle of the Undefeated, will feature only competitors that are still unbeaten in their professional MMA careers.

Link
Leonstolzz
11/17/17 12:22:11AM
Oh, boy! This is my chance! I can become a TUF champion! With my undefeated record of 0-0-0, I can join the show in take the UFC by storm!

Look out, everybody. You're looking at the next big thing
AndyWarho
11/17/17 4:55:51AM
I'll cheer for you Leon!
aussiemma
11/17/17 2:19:16PM
This just in...The ultimate fighter 28 will feature only defeated fighters
Sir_Karl
11/17/17 8:32:37PM

Posted by Leonstolzz

Oh, boy! This is my chance! I can become a TUF champion! With my undefeated record of 0-0-0, I can join the show in take the UFC by storm!

In all fairness...the article said that the fighters had to have at least 3 professional fights.
Braden
11/17/17 8:53:46PM
lol, I was wondering if anyone would catch that.. good to see some people read the articles, not just the headlines.
Leonstolzz
11/17/17 11:12:55PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

Posted by Leonstolzz

In all fairness...the article said that the fighters had to have at least 3 professional fights.

Lol I read the article. It's just that I thought of that joke before I read that you needed 3 fights so I just went fuck it and posted it anyways.