Ultimate Fighter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Ultimate Fighter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*
juanez13
4/2/08 10:12:45PM
This Unofficially the Official TUF 7 discussion thread.

I like the new format, specially since we get to watch some of the fights in the first episode, this was something that i didnt like the seasons before, when the first, or first two episodes didnt have any fights. Also i think this is a great way to judge the fighters.

what do people think so far>?

Good fight for mike, i expected that from him in the first fight, in his day view in the IFL knocked so dude the F out too. IMO good starts for him, still i see a good wresteler beating him, but his power is defenately something to watch out for.
emfleek
4/2/08 11:16:53PM
So far, so good.
rice118
4/2/08 11:53:39PM
this season is bad ass they show four compete fight and the other four in highlight. i really like rampage talking during the fight he had some funny stuff to say " dont put your face in his nuts".
Mayhem13
4/3/08 12:00:59AM
CB Dollaway is gonna be tough to beat...he's my pick for the show

Dolce looked good...

and that dude with the steps in his hair was tough I like that cat..haha..

the last dude May??...I dont like him..he is a cocky turd..I hope he gets KO'd...(by Rampage)

and next week looks crazy...somebody gets messed up it looks like
ultimateweapon
4/5/08 3:57:29PM
yea I didn't like that, May guy either he kept saying mind your buisness to Rampage after Rampage said it to him that made me mad I dont know why.

Yea i think they said something at the end of the show about a bad ass KO
DCRage
4/5/08 5:22:43PM
Yeah, something about one of the most brutal KOs in TUF history, they briefly showed someone being taken off on a stretcher during the closing credits. But to me the highlight was some of Rampage's lines.

(PS-props to Spike for putting the show on iTunes this season, now I can download it every week and eatch it on my schedule)
Tailgunner
4/10/08 11:02:08AM

Posted by DCRage

Yeah, something about one of the most brutal KOs in TUF history, they briefly showed someone being taken off on a stretcher during the closing credits.

Another guy from Serra JJ got sent home early by getting KTFO. At least he didn't leave the show like Joey Scarola but both of Serra's boys have been sent home from TUF very early.

BJJ ain't enough anymore in todays MMA.