And The Ultimate Fighter Coaches Are.....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » And The Ultimate Fighter Coaches Are.....
FastKnockout
1/11/11 5:49:05PM
Dos Santos and Lesnar....
FastKnockout
1/11/11 5:59:24PM
Seems as though UFC.com already had the article typed up. Go read the full article in the News Share Forum. (Could someone delete this thread?)
Taylor8766
1/11/11 6:20:36PM

Well this is a surprise, the only reason that I see why there doing Lesnar-JDS is because JDS wants to fight for a interim belt. I dont really like this at all, a young JDS and a not very experianced martial artist training up and comers to the UFC. I dunno if I'm the only one that sees it this way but I would have rather seen Frankie-Maynard as the coaches. They must be going for a higher weight class.

Would also like to point out that this is going to be a rude welcome back to the octagon against JDS, hes gunna pump him.
prozacnation1978
1/11/11 7:16:42PM
lesnar"s got guts i will give him that
almost gets beat by carwin , gets beat by velasquez now dos santos
all best striker's in the division

lesnar better learn how to take a punch and not turtle up
Taylor8766
1/11/11 10:06:45PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

lesnar"s got guts i will give him that
almost gets beat by carwin , gets beat by velasquez now dos santos
all best striker's in the division

lesnar better learn how to take a punch and not turtle up

Agreed I just dont think hes quite ready for the stand-up power and technique that JDS brings to the table. Personally I would of like to see hime get a fight against Nelson.
sbulldavid
1/12/11 12:19:30AM
Well I thought it would be heavyweight coaches and I thought both these guys were good possibilities, but I didn't think they would be coaching against each other. That means Cain is not going to fight until October at least.